Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > West > Idaho

Notices

Thread: who main other from Idaho

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2008, 11:28 PM   #41
Rock Stacker

well I work saturday morning. but I think I might be able to swing a Sunday afternoon GTG. I would have to check with the wife and see waht the family plans are for that day. But if we could move it to Sunday around 1 or 2. I think that might work for me. and I am whiling to try the area on star road. I have never done crawling other then on my back yard track/pile so if I see what kind of rock/area we are looking for I might be able to find something near Kuna that way it might be in the middle for everyone.
Kingoftherock is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2008, 10:06 AM   #42
Pebble Pounder

Saturday or sunday work for me, my cuz and i well come out ether day.
noob2crawlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 08:18 PM   #43
RCC Addict

:oeither day will work for me who wants to go tomorrow sat.?where and what time ,and for those that can't make it tomorrow we'll go sunday too i want to go to pickle butte over by the dump i will have my scale and also my new e savage and also my wife's e maxx if anybody want's to meet there please let me know.or if you have a spot let us all know ,and also who wants to make it official and make a club please let yourself be known i know there is enough people out there tyler from team dewey and i have started one called insane rc crawlers so if anybody wants to come aboard and start meeting to share some ideas that would be awesome.
warriorsimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 09:08 PM   #44
RCC Addict

where do you guys go ,i live in caldwell but it don't matter where as long as it's in boise area.
Old 02-15-2008, 09:13 PM   #45
RCC Addict

hey kuna any time during the weekend is fine with me star is a nice area even if it's just to gtg picke butte is off of missouri rd west of 12th street pass the dump come down the hill and you'll see all the hills where people run their offroad toys don't know if there is any rocks but i am going to check it out tomorrow morn.
Old 02-15-2008, 10:30 PM   #46
Rock Stacker

ok let me know how pickle butte is. I might be interested in going out there on Sunday. let me talk to the wife. I think since she has a friend from out of state I might be able to swing it. I might also be swing by team dowey they are talking about going Steve and Berrys so I might tag along on go in team. I will let you know about sunday. But I think it would be go to see if we could get a littele group together for sunday at the Butte if you find somewhere on Saturday or if tyler know of anywhere there then that would work to. I have been checking out some post at Boiserc to see what is new there are well.
SO I will send you a message or post here if and times I am avalible.
Old 02-15-2008, 11:38 PM   #47
RCC Addict

that sounds good.
Old 02-16-2008, 09:01 AM   #48
Rock Stacker

I think I am a go for Pickel butte SUnday. As long as you find or know of a sppot or we can all meet somewhere out there and find a spot. I think I might be going into team doweys after work to get a new battery so I have more run time. But post up a time and where to meet. Might be good to start a new thread so everyone know there is a GTG.
Old 02-16-2008, 09:15 AM   #49
RCC Addict

i am leaving in about 30 min ,i,m gonna go scout some areas,when i get back i'll post the areas i found .
Old 02-16-2008, 03:05 PM   #50
RCC Addict

Default rock crawling spot

well guys i went out today and scouted a place i think you all will like it as much as i do lots of rocks ,from scale trails to cliffs for the crawlers now i have to build another truck cause i turned my ax10 into a scale truck ,made my own chassis ,so now i have to build another crawler or tuber chassis.,looks like tomorrow is going to be nice to gtg so if anybodt wants to go let me know so i can give directions.
Old 02-16-2008, 04:46 PM   #51
RCC Addict

hey noob to crawling are you going tomorrow sunday?
Old 02-17-2008, 07:09 PM   #52
RCC Addict

when are we going i went today with loyd and king of the rock to a spot i found across from the landfill where lots of people go off roading.let me know if you can go next sat or sunday.
Old 02-18-2008, 10:25 AM   #53
Pebble Pounder

hey guys im sorry i didnt make it, i got a call about mid night friday and had to run up to mccall for the weekend and didnt have e-net up there. Im game for one this weekend if everyone can make it.
noob2crawlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 07:51 PM   #54
RCC Addict

i'm in for sat.or sun.still have to repair mine but it should be done tonight,when are you gonna put up some pics? as soon as i get mine figured out i'll post mine.also try and get some of the other guys to come this weekend.
Old 02-20-2008, 11:32 AM   #55
Rock Stacker

Im new this forum, im also in IDAHO, up in the pan-handle. Cant wait till the montana event!!

laters,
Axel
AxelRod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 07:25 PM   #56
RCC Addict

i won't be able to make it but make sure you take lots of pics for the unfortunate ones that can't make it .
Old 01-19-2009, 02:39 PM   #57

Default Howdy all

Sorry to necropost. New to crawling and thought I'd introduce myself. I just picked up a rig this weekend. I'm out of Caldwell.

Also a shout-out to the Panhandle guys! I'm originally from the Silver Valley.
Shurp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 02:45 PM   #58
Quarry Creeper

welcome. you should come to our next crawler comp feb 14th just look on the board here for details

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurp View Post
Sorry to necropost. New to crawling and thought I'd introduce myself. I just picked up a rig this weekend. I'm out of Caldwell.

Also a shout-out to the Panhandle guys! I'm originally from the Silver Valley.
thescoutmandan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 02:49 PM   #59

Thanks. I'll see if I can make it out.
Shurp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 10:06 PM   #60
Pebble Pounder

Coeur d alene, with at least 4 fresh inches of that white crap that falls from the sky.......I might have to bring my Polaris climber out of damn retirement.
dirtman is offline   Reply With Quote