Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Midwest > Illinois

Notices

Thread: Minnesota Camping trip anyone?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2008, 08:52 PM   #1
MWRCA'er

Default Minnesota Camping trip anyone?

Thought I would throw this out there in attempts to get a crew going. Zach and I are planning on a return trip to Taylors falls, MN. To hang with the MN crew for a couple days. If you have ever wanted to see what a awesome natural outdoor crawl spot looks like and to see how your rig racks up in a long established club you may want to consider going. It's a 6 hour drive for myself but the event is so worth it. They run supers, 2.2's, and scalers. The park is awesome set along the st croix river. Unlimited lines through the slickrock. I've never camped in the park. Last time the sites were full and we had to go across the street for a ridiculous price. Last years event was a great time. Still hangs out in my head as one of the best moments of 2007. Maybe make it a family vacation? Drop the women off at Mall of America get them hotel keys then come camp and comp for the weekend.

Aiming for May 11th or June 1st. Edging towards May 11th though that may change, might be to cold still. We still haven't set anything up yet. Looking at a two night camp. Arrive Friday, camp, bash saturday, camp, Sunday comp, go home.

I still need to finish rebuilding my comp rigs, and completing a scaler or two.
Mnster is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links