Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Midwest > Illinois

Notices

Thread: looking to crawl

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2008, 05:57 PM   #1
Rock Stacker

Default looking to crawl

hey im goiina be in ILL i was just wondering if any one crawled any were near Olivet nazerne univeristy im coming up from va to look at the school
gosox1120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2008, 06:07 PM   #2
I wanna be Dave

dates???
jetboat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 06:16 PM   #3
Rock Stacker

wen its cold lol dec 3 - 6 as far as i know i dont know wat times i will b available since i will b playing baseball
Old 09-27-2008, 11:06 PM   #4
Rock Stacker

i'm not far from there and my truckwill be up and crawling at that point. Let me know a time and I should have some places to have some fun times at.
nothinbutpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 03:21 PM   #5
Rock Stacker

ok thatll be cool wat type of rig do u have? and wen the time gets closer ill give u my number and we can set some times
Old 09-28-2008, 10:18 PM   #6
Rock Stacker

I have a TXT-1 that by then should be pretty moded and hopefully i'll have some hours of drive time under my belt for it. Right now it's stock and needs a little work to get it running but I just bought it and have plenty of thoughts/plans to make it pretty competitive. Send me a pm and let's hang out when you come in! Just make sure you bring some real warm clothes. December out here can get pretty brutal!
Old 10-15-2008, 09:32 PM   #7
Rock Stacker

Hey guys! Is there anyone out here that could possibly meet gosox when he comes into town? I was going to but then I injured my back and will be having surgery on Nov 10th and probably won't be up to doing much by the time he comes in. Can anyone show him a good place to crawl like maybe Remote Control Hobbies store on 59 or Leisure down in Joliet or some other place warm that he can do some crawling while he's here? If i'm up and around and able to do some crawling then I will definitely go but it's one of those day by day deals for me.
Old 10-15-2008, 09:32 PM   #8
Rock Stacker

Hey guys! Is there anyone out here that could possibly meet gosox when he comes into town? I was going to but then I injured my back and will be having surgery on Nov 10th and probably won't be up to doing much by the time he comes in. Can anyone show him a good place to crawl like maybe Remote Control Hobbies store on 59 or Leisure down in Joliet or some other place warm that he can do some crawling while he's here? If i'm up and around and able to do some crawling then I will definitely go but it's one of those day by day deals for me.
Old 10-15-2008, 10:28 PM   #9
Rock Stacker

Old 10-16-2008, 05:51 AM   #10
I wanna be Dave

thats actually about the time frame we are talking for the comp at RC hobbies.
jetboat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 07:38 PM   #11
Rock Stacker

haha that be fun id join in i think we r flying so idk about my transportation at the moment ill figure it out wen that time gets here