LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2008, 09:50 AM   #1

Default looking for crawling

hi im looking for a crawling spot around fort wayne anyone know of any
jluck is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-13-2008, 04:38 PM   #2
Rock Stacker

Im looking for some crawling spots too. Im gonna start checking out some of the local parks. One of the earlier posts said someones buddy knew of a couple of good crawling spots, but I haven't seen any response as to where they are talking about.
jgb7038 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 11:17 PM   #3

Default crawling just south of decatur

Hey if you guys in fort wayne or any one else is interested a buddy and me built a pretty good course. i live bout 20 min south of fort wayne in decatur, hit me up if your interested and come see if your crawler can make it through my course. im up for it any friday or saturday as long as is stops this dang raining.
Attached Images

Dtowncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 11:58 PM   #4

Default time and date

well guys sounds like we got a meet. if you want lets plan for saturday the 19th if you guys want, you can meet me at the mc donalds in decatur located right on U.S 27 say at noon or whatever works best we have time to figure it out. i live real close to there then we all can drive out to where my course is (only bout 5 min drive), so bring your chargers so we can run all day. by then i should have my flat rock addition added to my course. (going to be interesting).
Dtowncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 05:46 PM   #5
Rock Stacker

Hi,

My name is seth and also live in Fort Wayne. I am starting up a Sunday rock crawling meet at Summit RC Raceway. IF all goes well we should have say 5-6 meets this summer, and depending on the intrest some or most of them could be Competitions?

summitrcraceway.com is located in Gateway plaza on Goshen Rd. The rock challenge is hills and beds just off to the side in the and around the ditch area next to the building.

If there is any interest in this post up, and I will come up with a meet date soon.

I will be there this comming Sat, to clear out the brush and work on the coarse. If any one wants to come out and check it out, I would love to meet more rock crawlers and hey bring some gloves too if you want to help clear.....

seth
airborn is offline   Reply With Quote