Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Midwest > Indiana

Notices

Thread: Summit RC Rock Crawlers fort wayne, IN

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2008, 11:19 PM   #101
Rock Stacker

Hey how's things in Decatur? You guys comming up for the TNT this Sunday?

seth
airborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2008, 11:40 PM   #102
Rock Stacker

I have just updated the SummitRock page.

seth
Old 04-28-2008, 12:45 AM   #103

im still planing on coming up sunday i got a few extra shafts for my 2.2 this week so hopefully ill get to run it this time. i stoped by and seen the rocks you droped off should make a good addition to the course. hopefully theres a good turn out this weekend.
Dtowncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 06:38 PM   #104
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtowncrawler View Post
im still planing on coming up sunday i got a few extra shafts for my 2.2 this week so hopefully ill get to run it this time. i stoped by and seen the rocks you droped off should make a good addition to the course. hopefully theres a good turn out this weekend.
Cool I will be there Saturday working on the yard course, but not till around 1 or 2 pm, if you can come on out if not C-yah Sunday. I dropped off 6 big rocks, my brother and I pushed them up two 4x4's into my truck.

Josh & Adam you going to be there this Saturday?

Joe I know that you had a meet this Sunday, but are you going to be around for Saturday?

seth

Last edited by airborn; 04-29-2008 at 06:39 PM. Reason: I needed to add Adam since he has a crawler now!
Old 04-29-2008, 09:05 PM   #105
Pebble Pounder

Seth; I don't get off work till 4:30 Saturday, think you'll still need help then?
Miller Tyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 09:19 PM   #106
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miller Tyme View Post
Seth; I don't get off work till 4:30 Saturday, think you'll still need help then?

Well I would say, if you can stop by any way. Bring your crawler..

seth
Old 04-30-2008, 07:37 AM   #107
Rock Stacker

Hey Seth, I wont be around this weekend at all. We leave about 4pm on friday and get back on sunday night. Sorry Im gonna miss this one.
Thanks for the heads up about the yokes too.

Joe
jgb7038 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 07:33 PM   #108

if im free ill be out sat if not for sure sunday to play. i rebuilt my shocks but am still waiting on my tires from ckrc:-(
jluck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 07:40 PM   #109
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jluck View Post
if im free ill be out sat if not for sure sunday to play. i rebuilt my shocks but am still waiting on my tires from ckrc:-(
So what is it up to now? 100/200 shock rebuilds? LOL

I have a box waiting for me at home from CKRC, only three weeks to get hear but its hear. I have to open it up and see if its all in there, this box has the Losi claws in it. The other box from ckrc that got lost in the mail had the Hammers with mem foam, they told me they didnt have any more so I took the claws.:-( Any way I cant wait to try um out....

I hope you stop by Saturday, we have a lot of rocks to move

Will Adam have his ready for Sat/Sunday?

seth
Old 05-01-2008, 10:08 PM   #110

Doubtful for saturday. may try to pick up a few hours at work. Sundays a possiblity if i have the 7 bucks to play and depending what time I get up.
ovalracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 10:36 PM   #111
Rock Crawler

you guys going to run any scale classes this summer at the point series comp events?
twistedone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 11:13 PM   #112
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by twistedone View Post
you guys going to run any scale classes this summer at the point series comp events?

Well as of right now, I do not think so. The predominant class is the 2.2, but this is the first of its kind for organized crawling in FT Wayne so any thing is possible, bring it out this Sunday and check out the course also we can talk about Scale and Supers for a class, for sure we will be running the 2.2 class.

seth
Old 05-03-2008, 08:47 PM   #113
Rock Stacker

I hope guys show up tomorrow. My son and I spent about 2 hours moving and stacking rocks....

seth
Attached Images

Old 05-04-2008, 04:48 PM   #114
Rock Stacker

Well? Its kinda funny. The one guy that said he would not be there was there. We also had more spectators than TNT'ers......

Man what a day, the 6 TNT'ers set up the yard course for three runs and had a mock up comp, to see what the SummitRock would be like... I really wish more guys showed up, so that when we start the comps more competitors would be on the same page. Any way, hear are the results for the pre comp run....

Seth 7 -3 10 (14)

John 25 5 3 (33)

Caleb 8 15 40 (63)

Colt 11 20 34 (65)

Joe 35 7 26 (68

Josh 40 40 6 (86)

The pre comp was a lot of fun even if I had not won

seth
Attached Images

Last edited by airborn; 05-04-2008 at 07:16 PM.
Old 05-04-2008, 06:38 PM   #115
Rock Stacker

Had a good time today. The weather was beautiful for being outside,I even think some of us got alittle sun burnt. It turns out the course is a lot tougher when you are actually running thru the gates. Im looking forward to giving those courses another shot.(hopfully with better results.)
jgb7038 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 11:47 PM   #116

hey , sorry i didn't make it this weekend had to go out of town for work. sux i haven't made any tnts. please let me know if you guys get together on a weekend before the comp cuz i wanted to try my new 2.2 on the rocks up there. i have a spectrum remote on the way just playing the waiting game.
Dtowncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 02:12 AM   #117
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtowncrawler View Post
hey , sorry i didn't make it this weekend had to go out of town for work. sux i haven't made any tnts. please let me know if you guys get together on a weekend before the comp cuz i wanted to try my new 2.2 on the rocks up there. i have a spectrum remote on the way just playing the waiting game.
Man that sucks.... But hey every one could use the extra $ We did miss you, the guys asked where you were.

This TNT was a lot of fun, the pre comp was so fun! I am still going over the day in my head, my son is going to be a force to be reckond with @ age 6. Man we had a lot of watchers, lots of intrest!! The day had all sorts of stuff like John hopping a wheel around a marker to miss it, Josh tanking the first two runs and then pulling the kryptonite out of his edge tuber and driving the last course like superman!!!!!

I should be at the track on Saturdays after 1pm but the next two Sundays will be maybes. The SummitRock starts in three weeks on the 25th, I can't wait.

seth
Old 05-05-2008, 10:25 PM   #118
Rock Stacker

I did want to give some props to Josh and Joe, both guys did a excelent job at judging the comp. Josh was very quick on the score sheet, I did it for a while as well and thought that Josh did a better job at it. Joe and I also did the time keeping and calling out. As a whole we all worked together pretty well.

seth
Old 05-06-2008, 05:22 PM   #119

Hey, that pre-comp was a blast!!. Can't wait to run in the actual comp... Dig will be installed this week. -caleb
stub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 05:24 PM   #120
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by stub View Post
Hey, that pre-comp was a blast!!. Can't wait to run in the actual comp... Dig will be installed this week. -caleb
I can DIG IT!

seth