Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Midwest > Indiana

Notices

Thread: All southern Indiana crawlers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2012, 07:43 AM   #1
Fan of wheelspeed

Default All southern Indiana crawlers...

There is a group out of Greenville that has a SCtrack and dirt oval track too. They are now starting on a scale trail and rock crawling course. The main guys name is bscarver on here (RCC) and they can be found here too Home Page. I've drove down and checked it out and they are off to a great start here. I saw 2 huge piles of dirt that will be the bassis for a couple scale mountains, and a suspension bridge, waterfall...man this trail is going to be SICK! The nice thing is that they have the counties blessing, and almost have free range as to what we can build out there. It's a clean area, not in the woods with plenty of parking, running water, etc. It is a work in progress, but the nice thing about that is they are open to any ideas, designs or constructive critisism. If you have intrest in helping out with the design or even getting your hands dirty please drop either myself or bscarver a PM to let us know and we'll meet up. These are a good bunch of guys, no snobs or "better than thou's" here. So it is a comfortable, family orientated group that's doing good things for the community and the youth.
Hoosierdady is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2012, 02:01 PM   #2
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: All southern Indiana crawlers...

Cool. May have to check it out. We'll be in the area May 6th for our comp at Green River.
redbaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 04:15 PM   #3
RCC Addict

Default Re: All southern Indiana crawlers...

im from greenville indiana... lol didn realize this was greenville KY lol ill def stop in next time i visit home

Last edited by kaneohecrawler; 05-14-2012 at 04:18 PM.
kaneohecrawler is offline   Reply With Quote

All southern Indiana crawlers... - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
southern Indiana scale rc grizzleyfab Chit Chat 4 04-16-2012 04:54 PM
visiting southern indiana floyd/harrison county kaneohecrawler Indiana 4 11-10-2010 06:11 AM
SIRCC - Southern Indiana Radio Control Crawlers redbaron Indiana 6 04-27-2010 07:09 PM
Crawling FOTO/louisivlle/southern Indiana cruciface Indiana 5 01-04-2009 12:23 PM