Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Midwest > Indiana

Notices

Thread: Any Northeast Indiana (Fort Wayne) Crawlers Out There?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2020, 11:30 AM   #1

Default Any Northeast Indiana (Fort Wayne) Crawlers Out There?

Hello to all my fellow Indiana-ins!

Not much activity in the Indiana geo thread, but I thought I'd throw something out there anyway. I'm sure there are plenty of you going absolutely stir-crazy with this COVID-19 stay-at-home stuff going on. Maybe some of you guys are crawling (pun intended) the Indiana sub-forum

Long time Fort Wayne guy here. I was really into the scale/trail/crawling scene back in 2010-2014. Really, all things RC. Getting married and all that good stuff put the brakes on things for awhile. I've started getting back into things over the past few months but have primarily been a solo RC guy.

Two things:

First, is there anyone around the Fort Wayne area crawling and trailing? Once this COVID-19 thing calms down a little, I'd love to talk with some like-minded folks in the area. RC is a great hobby, but is even more fun with some friends.

Second, NE Indiana certainly lends itself to the typical Indiana landscape. Lots of corn fields and flat grounds. Anyone have any decent spots with some good terrain/exposed rock? There's a national landmark called Hanging Rock near Lagro that when the river is down has some decent exposed rock. However, being most sub-division bound, I'm curious if anyone out there has some decent hidden gems?

I think that covers it. Hopefully someone is still lurking around out there!
evan9hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Any Northeast Indiana (Fort Wayne) Crawlers Out There? - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Summit RC Rock Crawlers fort wayne, IN airborn Indiana 838 12-01-2019 06:56 PM
Indiana Summer TTC at Fort Wayne, IN July 21 Handicrawler Indiana 23 07-24-2012 09:00 PM
Jan 23rd GTG/Comp at Summit RC in Fort Wayne jcboof Indiana 14 01-22-2010 10:14 AM
December 12th GTG/Fun Comp Summit RC Raceway, Fort Wayne jcboof Indiana 11 01-03-2010 05:30 PM