Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Midwest > Indiana

Notices

Thread: Indiana Crawlers: Post your locations

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2008, 04:28 PM   #1
Rock Stacker

Default Indiana Crawlers: Post your locations

Wheres all the indiana crawlers? I keep checking this forum but it seems like theres not much going on here. I've even seen posts from guys in my home town, where you guys hiding at? Any one interested in trying to get together now that its starting to get nice out?
jgb7038 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2008, 09:09 PM   #2

hey this is josh i think we might have met. we might try to get somethin started at summit.
jluck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 10:01 PM   #3
Rock Stacker

You will have to let me know whats going on there,could be fun.Still wanting to scout some spots around town. Started building my own course in the mean time. Maybe we can try a get some people together soon.
Old 04-05-2008, 10:06 PM   #4
Quarry Creeper

hey i am at purdue. most of the guys read this club site http://www.tri-statecrawlers.com/
wrcfan29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 10:48 PM   #5
Rock Stacker

I met some of the TriState guys in Connersville in March. Their a great group from what I have seen of them. I am trying to stay alittle closer to home,hoping I could run more often. The few comps I have been to have been quite faraway,and gas isnt getting any cheeper.
Old 04-05-2008, 11:33 PM   #6

Default any one for crawling

my buddy and i built a nice size course definitly able to burn through some packs and not get bored with it (pretty extreme). i live south of fort wayne in decatur if its a lil closer for some of you. weve been looking for other ppl to crawl with kinda boring just us two. let me know if anyone is interested and we will get together on a weekend soon.
Dtowncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 12:05 AM   #7
Rock Stacker

Sounds good to me. Im pretty familiar with Decatur. I have a pretty good size course here as well. It is still under construction but is still very usable.It has anumber of areas to crawl, as well as differnt types of surfaces.,(rock,mud,clay,wood,etc.) Has a combo of actual crawling obsticle and trials type obsticles,plenty to keep fome getting bored.May be you guys could come here some time as well. I could use some more input for more additions to the course.
Old 04-06-2008, 02:27 PM   #8

sounds good to me. we will come up there or vice versa, looking for new challenges for my txt. what kind of crawler you have. let me know when u have good time to meet and we will burn through some packs. im open any friday or saturday i dont mind travlin to the fort, just have to meet up some where. or meet me here in decatur which ever. well let me know the time and place.
Old 04-06-2008, 08:17 PM   #9
Rock Stacker

I saw your pics on the other post ,your rig looks sweet!! I have got TXT running gear and was thinking about building somthing like you have. The course looks pretty cool too.I work til 5pm on fridays but Im off on saturdays.So,I think a saturday might be better for me, that way we could run pretty much all day. Im open to going to check your course out, and I would definately like to get your opinions on my course too. As far a day, April 12 is out for me,but any time after that is good at the moment. Just let me know where you stand and will get a day nailed down.
Hey jluck(Josh),that was me you met at summit. Why dont you jump in on this too, maybe we can all actually get somthing going.
Old 04-06-2008, 09:37 PM   #10

im out on the 12th also but im down 4 meetin up to do some crawlin with the ax10
jluck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 12:05 AM   #11

Default april 19th?

Im up for saturday the 19th if you guys want to meet me at the mc donalds in decatur located right off of U.S 27 at say 12 (noon). i live close to there. then we can all go out to my course bout a 5 min drive. bring your chargers so we can run all day. let me know if you want to meet at a diffrent time or anything.
Old 04-07-2008, 05:26 PM   #12
Rock Stacker

Hi,

My name is seth and also live in Fort Wayne. I am starting up a Sunday rock crawling meet at Summit RC Raceway. IF all goes well we should have say 5-6 meets this summer, and depending on the intrest some or most of them could be Competitions?

summitrcraceway.com is located in Gateway plaza on Goshen Rd. The rock challenge is hills and beds just off to the side in the and around the ditch area next to the building.

If there is any interest in this post up, and I will come up with a meet date soon.

I will be there this comming Sat, to clear out the brush and work on the coarse. If any one wants to come out and check it out, I would love to meet more rock crawlers and hey bring some gloves too if you want to help clear.....

seth
airborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 08:14 PM   #13
Rock Stacker

As of right now, I can do the 19th. I know right where that McD's is at. I will know for sure about the mid point of next week.We should have a better idea what the weather is going to be like by then,(it IS Indiana,could be freakin' snowing by then.)I will post up here and let you know for sure. Until then I will just plan on being there.
Old 04-09-2008, 12:03 AM   #14

Default the 19th

looking forward to seeing you there jgb7038 by then i should have even more done to my course just made some nice hill climbs and couple diffrent kinds of rock gardens. again anyone is welcome to join on the 19th the more the better the course is plenty big enough for 2.2 or supers i have challeges for all. ill post a few pics tomorrow.
Old 04-11-2008, 09:38 PM   #15
Rock Stacker

I was wondering if you might want to change the plan next week? I stopped over at Summit today and it was pretty impressive. I didnt know if you maybe wanted to meet there and help Seth with the course? I was planning on being there on sunday as well for the tnt. let me know what you think.
Old 04-13-2008, 12:23 AM   #16

thats fine i plan on being there as well.
Old 04-15-2008, 05:20 PM   #17

Bloomington here haven't had my crawler long but am in the prosses of biulding a corse as well as scouting the local limestone quaries for good spots. will try and post pic of spots i find
lightwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 09:15 AM   #18
Rock Stacker

I'm in sellersburg
Ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 08:11 AM   #19
Quarry Creeper

I'm in St John. It's NW indiana, about 30min from Chicago.
spot me 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 04:42 PM   #20

Marion here.
stub is offline   Reply With Quote