RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Kansas (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/kansas/)
-   -   Meeting (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/kansas/408937-meeting.html)

ElBandito 10-21-2012 03:39 PM

Meeting

OK guys, we are going to have our first meeting at my house on Wednesday, October 24th, at 6:30 P.M.

At this meeting we will vote in for the offices and figure out what our dues are going to be and so forth.

As a minimum, we need to fill the following positions:
President
Treasurer
Scribe
Web Master
Event Coordinator
Whatever else you guys can think of.

If you plan on attending, post your RSVP on this thread and I will PM you my address. I would rather not put my address out there for the whole world to see.

I would like to keep the meeting to around 1 hour, but since this is our first meeting, I'm sure it will run long.

Hotrodblder 10-21-2012 04:03 PM

Re: Meeting

I plan on being there. I want to see how far we can get this thing off the ground.

grob23 10-21-2012 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElBandito (Post 3976909)
at my house on Wednesday, October 24th, at 6:30 P.M.

At this meeting we will vote in for the offices and figure out what our dues are going to be and so forth.
I would like to keep the meeting to around 1 hour, but since this is our first meeting, I'm sure it will run long.

It can take as long as it needs, I'm available all night that night. I know your address, you can skip the PM if you wish...

I'm stoked to see us get the ball rolling!"thumbsup"

Docwolf 10-21-2012 05:00 PM

I will be there, but I know the local.

MacJamez 10-21-2012 06:07 PM

Ill be busy with my kid. I usually only have free time on weekends.

DJSCX10 10-21-2012 06:21 PM

I can't attend since I'm always busy during weekdays and only have free time on the weekends (sometimes that is). Hope the meeting goes well.

lowboy 10-21-2012 07:15 PM

I'll be there, let me know the address.

Kingsford 10-21-2012 08:19 PM

Sorry guys!!! I would love to be there but I have my A.A. Class!!!!! So fill me in all about what is going on!!!:) I will help anyway I can!!! Me and the Creeper are ready!!!!:)

KSCrawler 10-22-2012 12:48 PM

Should be able to make it.

Hotrodblder 10-22-2012 06:00 PM

Hey guys, I'm gonna have to back out of the meeting. We've run into money issues and I won't have the gas to make it. Since there's no one in my neck of the woods to shag a ride with it would be pointless to have someone drive out of their way just for me to attend.

Brian, thanks for the address. I'll keep it tucked away for future reference with other meetings and such.

MacJamez 10-22-2012 07:21 PM

If there is anything u need from me let me know. Weekend meetings would b better in the future though.

ElBandito 10-22-2012 09:37 PM

I was wanting to have the meeting on a weekend, but I have birthdays for the next three, plus with my training schedule, it just doesn't work for this month. This is one thing we will consider for our future meetings. What I would like is for everyone to get me their email address if you want to receive a copy of the meeting minutes, that way at least your informed of what's going on. We will have to come up with some kind of newsletter as well to keep everyone informed of events and meeting schedules.

Shanerz 10-23-2012 04:48 PM

Why on Wednesday I would like to say I was at the first meeting but I work. I really think a weekend works better really no need to rush it and if some of us who would like to be in this club can't attend how does our opinions get heard.

Docwolf 10-23-2012 06:01 PM

I can host on saturday if that would work better for all. That would rely slot on Brian's schedule.

grob23 10-23-2012 07:17 PM

I kinda agree. We should probably have all the members there (more people to step and take charge so I don't have to!) But literally, I'm game for either. As was said, waiting wont hurt (hell, we've gone this long without a club)(at least 7 years that I know of...) but also the sooner the better. Basically, anything will work, my schedule is free afternoons on weekdays and all day on the weekend.

crawliestsalinan 10-23-2012 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grob23 (Post 3981038)
I kinda agree. We should probably have all the members there (more people to step and take charge so I don't have to!) But literally, I'm game for either. As was said, waiting wont hurt (hell, we've gone this long without a club)(at least 7 years that I know of...) but also the sooner the better. Basically, anything will work, my schedule is free afternoons on weekdays and all day on the weekend.

Agreed "thumbsup"

crawliestsalinan 10-23-2012 08:30 PM

so is this thing still on for tomorrow?

ElBandito 10-23-2012 08:36 PM

If we want to wait until we have a weekend to work on it, then that's fine with me"thumbsup" I will still host the first meeting, but it will be in a few weeks. Let's set a date for November 17th if that works for everyone. That is the first weekend I have available.

If anyone else wants to host a meeting earlier, then let us know.

Docwolf 10-23-2012 09:00 PM

Works for me.

elance90 10-23-2012 09:10 PM

This sucks I'll be overseas when you guys get the club going.