Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Midwest > Kansas

Notices

Thread: Trailing group start up in Salina area

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2013, 10:32 AM   #1
Rock Stacker

Default Trailing group start up in Salina area

Hey there everyone!
Im looking to get a trailing group going again here in Salina Kansas. I have been going out on the weekends to Coronado heights, and Indian Rock Park.
I am trying to get people to run with that are interested in getting together and going out and running some trails around the local area. Ive been told that theres quite a few scale guys here but havent ran across very many. I have been going to Indian Rock on Sundays, and running there abit. I live just a few blocks from there, so its just the easy spot right now.
If anybody is interested in getting together and meeting new people and doing some trailing let me know. Id like to make some new friends, and get to know some others locally who are active in getting out and actually running the areas trails.
There are quite a few spots around the county and surrounding ones to go trail and have a fun time. maybe even setup a event or two once people get involved more and are regular and not sporadic.
MikeMontgomery1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2013, 10:50 AM   #2
RCC Addict

Default Re: Trailing group start up in Salina area

Mike, welcome

we acctually have a group and use this forum to orginize all our events.

things have fallen off this year as people have been rather busy with personal lives

I was just up at Coronado yesterday and we have a Event planned for the 7th clear out in Raymond KS

there are 3 active members In Salina, all very close to you i think, and then a few others that attend when they can.

I am in Lindsborg and we have a few guys in Mac also.

If you are planning an outting just post up and if we can make if we will respond.

let me know if you have any questions.
Docwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 05:54 AM   #3

I'm always willin to wheel as long as I'm in town... hit me up anytime next week if you wanna go.
crawliestsalinan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 01:24 PM   #4
Rock Stacker

Default Re: Trailing group start up in Salina area

Thanks Guys, I appreciate it. I do get out every weekend and go trailing. I have been going out on Sundays, but am open to other days if some day works best than another. I came from Topeka and we would have regular outtings, and get togethers as well. So Id like to see that here if alot or even a few people would be able and willing to meeting up. I Live in Salina on Johnstown. So getting to either Indian rock or Coronado is easy enough for me. My 20yr old son is active in trailing as well. So If meeting up on the weekend sometime to trail or just meet me and visit let me know. I want to participate actively here, and have had a few ideas on getting people involved again if able to. LOL!
MikeMontgomery1970 is offline   Reply With Quote

Trailing group start up in Salina area - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Crawler group Jackson area RocZombie Mississippi 1 01-18-2016 05:45 PM
Salina Area Crawling ksbronco Kansas 317 09-13-2015 09:32 AM
crawling in ramona ca. 92065 area start a group losiredneck760 California 1 05-27-2010 01:49 AM
trailing in 7cities area. lets do this!!! daddyduck Virginia 0 05-17-2010 03:48 PM
Hey guys, im looking to start a group CRUSHER1 Chit Chat 7 08-23-2006 12:29 PM