Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Midwest > Kansas

Notices

Thread: Annual Events

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2014, 03:38 PM   #1

Default Annual Events

I'm looking at my event calendar at work and wondering when those who put on events each year are planning to do it this year. I know the AXIAL G6 in April has given us cause to adjust things.

Last year I did TORRCC's big competition in August but I would rather put something together earlier. I have most Sundays available. This year everyone should be prepared to hook their rigs to a pull sled.

As far as I know the big competitions were the Crawl of the Fortress, Raymond River Run, and the comp at Indian Rock Park in Salina. There is also the KCRC events in KC MO as well as some Goat Hill events that are already planned.

What are you other event producers planning?
Topekacrawls is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2014, 11:37 AM   #2
RCC Addict

Default Re: Annual Events

I haven't even thought about Crawl of the Fortress to be honest with you, got tied up in Dad's event.

I am like you Shaun, expect I can do Saturdays or Sundays both with enough heads up. I know there is talk of a Camp and Crawl at Milford, no date yet. I would like to see that and Dad's both become annuals.

The only notes I will make is that the Monthly social crawls are second to full events, in other words they can be scheduled over if a full event works better for that date, they are just fillers to keep us on the trails. And I would suggest trying to do one annual event per month, that way we are not over booking people and can hopefully get better participation. The group at the last Social was great BTW!

I guess i also want to say, please vote! if a date poll is posted, please vote for a date or provide input for alternate dates. These events are for all group (club) members and I for one want to see as many people participate as possible. We have 3, possibly 4 specific Clubs now and this inter-club interaction we have been doing is fantastic!
Docwolf is offline   Reply With Quote

Annual Events - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
RC Events!!! Ethan Formula Offroad 0 06-07-2011 05:54 PM
Events for TTC 3?? smm_cbf Florida 15 03-21-2010 10:08 PM
Are there any UK events? CreamLad Competitions 1 03-26-2008 05:51 AM
Calendar Events chivas72 Comments, Suggestions, and Help 2 06-14-2007 01:19 PM