Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Midwest > Kansas

Notices

Thread: thinking on starting up a FOFF and Mudbogger style run.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2014, 10:42 AM   #1
Rock Stacker

Default thinking on starting up a FOFF and Mudbogger style run.

At our last social trail, and crawl at Coronado Heights, Adam and myself were talking on coming up with a type of FOFF and or mudbogger style custom rc run. We both really like the idea, and since Adam has a working prototype to go off, Im now drawing out a new fram and setup to build up.
My idea is to see who would be absolutely willing to do this along with us. If would be a open style rig. No real limits, except maybe budgets and or ideas. So if you like the idea of formula offroad and or a combo rig to do bogger style runs as well, drop a comment and sy your piece.
I for one see this as a way to get even more people around the area more involved, and grow the hobby even more. So please, take the time to read this quick post, and think about the ideas involved. Here in just the Salina area we have a lot of areas we can do either or both styles of gatherings. Heck maybe make a scale style event up or a combo TTC event.
So lets here the ideas and thoughts. Its a very do-able deal if we all would come together on it, and just make it happen.
MikeMontgomery1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-13-2014, 09:43 AM   #2
RCC Addict

What will call em?

Docwolf MKRCRC
Docwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 09:35 PM   #3
Rock Stacker

Default Re: thinking on starting up a FOFF and Mudbogger style run.

Man to be honest Adam, Im still trying to figure that out as well. I am working on a chassis idea for a rig that will be able to do FOFF and mudbogging, and drags offroad. I cant remember the name the real class has had for a number of years. But I'm gonna build a rig, and try to haveit raunchy fast and durable. Run 4s in it maybe or a severely gear 2s setup.
MikeMontgomery1970 is offline   Reply With Quote

thinking on starting up a FOFF and Mudbogger style run. - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
thinking about starting a new comp-rig..help team423 EnRoute Berg 21 11-04-2011 08:53 PM
Thinking of tube style chassi Mirramaxx Tamiya Clod Buster 0 03-15-2008 06:47 PM
Thinking of starting a buisness, Magic Chit Chat 21 07-30-2005 10:53 AM
San Deigo crawling group thinking about starting one badtodabone Competitions 9 10-25-2004 03:14 AM
Thinking of starting a PA Crawler group! chambiec1 Chit Chat 31 09-07-2004 07:54 PM