Yes I am going 6 85.71%
Yes I am going 1 14.29%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Thread: Head count for Horse Thief

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2014, 05:34 PM   #21
Quarry Creeper

Default Re: Head count for Horse Thief

OK, I didn't EXACTLY kill my big truck, but I won't be driving it anytime soon either. My starter shit the bed. And since it's in a '77 full size Dodge w/ headers, that's not an adventure I want to go on right now.
The bank fairy says car insurance is due tomorrow, so I'm out on the table top like I was looking at. So like Adam was asking, does anyone have a grill they could bring? I've got propane if that needs to be brought.
Talked to Mike M. hopefully he'll be able to come. I plan on bringing him if he can. I think that's about it for this round.
Hotrodblder is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2014, 02:06 AM   #22
Rock Stacker

If I can get my sad trail truck back together in time, and make sure its going to work, Im going. Kaleb will be going, and run his spyder wraith. My daughter Kierstyn will be aalong as well, and she will run something Im sure. She's a great kiddo, and loves to trail. But she has attention issues, and sometimes does things for a short bit, or can end up all day stuck in one mode. Love her alot, and wish she didnt have that issue. But anyways she's going and driving a trail truck Im planning anyways. So hopefully everything will be smooth going as possible out there.
That area should have park grills as well, but not sure. Havent been to that area since high school days. Been camping there since but other areas.. so anyways, hope we all make it and dont have a bunch of breaking issues. Looking forward to the new area.
MikeMontgomery1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 02:06 AM   #23
Rock Stacker

If I can get my sad trail truck back together in time, and make sure its going to work, Im going. Kaleb will be going, and run his spyder wraith. My daughter Kierstyn will be aalong as well, and she will run something Im sure. She's a great kiddo, and loves to trail. But she has attention issues, and sometimes does things for a short bit, or can end up all day stuck in one mode. Love her alot, and wish she didnt have that issue. But anyways she's going and driving a trail truck Im planning anyways. So hopefully everything will be smooth going as possible out there.
That area should have park grills as well, but not sure. Havent been to that area since high school days. Been camping there since but other areas.. so anyways, hope we all make it and dont have a bunch of breaking issues. Looking forward to the new area.
Old 07-10-2014, 02:06 AM   #24
Rock Stacker

Old 07-11-2014, 06:31 PM   #25
Quarry Creeper

Has anyone figured out if we're grilling on Sunday? Just don't want to get there with food & have nothing to cook it on OR get there & feel left out because I didn't bring anything to eat.
Hotrodblder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 12:02 AM   #26
Rock Stacker

Does anyone going, have any ideas on what the areas like? Trying to get a truck together to drive, and got to figure out some tires for it. Dont wanna bring tires for gravel and loose conditions if its rock only, or dirt type. Was thinking either my 2.2 proline super swampers, or 2.2 original rock beasts, or axial r35 2.2 ripsaws.? These choices give great all around performance. But if anyones got a good idea of thought, feel free to say somethi g on this deal. Trucks ready Im hoping. So anyways, will see what anyones got to say or not.
Old 07-12-2014, 04:58 AM   #27
RCC Addict

It is a big sandstone deposit. Sand deposit as Coronado.
Docwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 05:02 AM   #28
RCC Addict

Don't forget, this event is tomorrow lol.
Old 07-12-2014, 05:28 PM   #29
RCC Addict

I am going to assume that there's no grill in this area let's plan on taking sandwiches. BYOF.
Old 07-13-2014, 07:52 AM   #30
RCC Addict

Getting muggy out, bring plenty of water. I have a decent size cooler I am bringing but it certainly is not enough for all. Also, I meant to mention this before; Apparently Kanopolis is known for it's rattle snakes. I guess some group years ago dumped a bunch as they are not at all native to this region. I will reiterate this before we trail, but be on the look out for em. See you all out there!
Old 07-13-2014, 07:59 AM   #31
Rock Stacker

Okay, so then were still planning on the event today. Thats cool. Didnt know since it rained fairly well here in Salina. Wasnt sure because of that factor. But yes sir rattle snakes and copper heads have been known to be out there in past years. Especially in that area of the lake. Recommend no one go off all on their own, be with another person. Kinda buddy up if unsure. Also past experiences with rattle snakes, is that some wont always rattle to warn. They'll just strike.

Head count for Horse Thief - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Auburn Hills Sunday head count BiggaH Michigan 53 04-05-2011 09:18 AM
Saturday head count BiggaH Michigan 41 01-09-2011 06:29 PM
MiRCa meeting head count Farmer Michigan 23 02-01-2009 05:12 AM
Head Count jamesdicken Arizona 18 01-05-2009 07:44 PM
KCRC to crawlaplaooza head count !! the DMG Missouri 38 10-10-2008 06:52 PM