RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Kansas (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/kansas/)
-   -   Anyone still on? (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/kansas/601204-anyone-still.html)

MacJamez 08-08-2018 10:20 AM

Anyone still on?

Is there anyone from Kansas still on the boards? I'm getting back into things and was just curious who is still on here.

the_law_man01 08-08-2018 10:53 AM

Re: Anyone still on?

Yes sir! Good to see another here!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

MacJamez 08-08-2018 12:29 PM

Sweet! I'm in Salina. My buddy and I have been getting together for crawls on Sundays. Do you ever have any events or get togethers where you are located?

the_law_man01 08-08-2018 03:35 PM

I'm in Newton. I've been spearheading a project to build a full use RC Park (flying, driving, boating, etc.) at Harvey County East Park. We will begin construction on that crawler course and the airfield runway this fall.

Wichita Custom RC (WCRC) (look up on FB) hosts crawls at the Air Capital Memorial Park mountain bike trail in Wichita.

RC Scalers of Kansas (look up on FB) hosts crawls as well. Traditionally, they have been at Coronado Heights in Lindsborg, KS. However, they recently hosted at Horsethief Canyon on Kanopolis Lake.

There are usually folks active in those two groups who crawl on a weekly basis in Wichita and Salina.

MacJamez 08-08-2018 04:41 PM

Yea you will have to update me here. I don't have facebook anymore due to my dislike of Mark Zukerburg.

the_law_man01 08-08-2018 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MacJamez (Post 5859073)
Yea you will have to update me here. I don't have facebook anymore due to my dislike of Mark Zukerburg.

If it weren't for a couple pages I manage, I'd boycott as well.

Inspector86 08-08-2018 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the_law_man01 (Post 5859051)
I'm in Newton. I've been spearheading a project to build a full use RC Park (flying, driving, boating, etc.) at Harvey County East Park. We will begin construction on that crawler course and the airfield runway this fall.

Wichita Custom RC (WCRC) (look up on FB) hosts crawls at the Air Capital Memorial Park mountain bike trail in Wichita.

RC Scalers of Kansas (look up on FB) hosts crawls as well. Traditionally, they have been at Coronado Heights in Lindsborg, KS. However, they recently hosted at Horsethief Canyon on Kanopolis Lake.

There are usually folks active in those two groups who crawl on a weekly basis in Wichita and Salina.

That's great to know! I'm a Hutch native and now I have a reason to bring my trucks when I come home to visit friends and family.

Docwolf 08-09-2018 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MacJamez (Post 5859073)

We really don't use this forum anymore, Facebook has better tools and coverage to reach our target audience. I wouldn't have been able to log in just now and respond if it hadn't been for Google remembering my username and password lol.

MacJamez 08-09-2018 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Docwolf (Post 5859214)
We really don't use this forum anymore, Facebook has better tools and coverage to reach our target audience. I wouldn't have been able to log in just now and respond if it hadn't been for Google remembering my username and password lol.

Well if there is events could you post em here for us non facebook people? Sorry to be difficult I just can't support that social media platform.

the_law_man01 08-09-2018 06:45 PM

We can definitely try to remember to do that.

MacJamez 08-09-2018 07:53 PM

Sweet! Thanks!

ndi_guy 11-27-2018 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the_law_man01 (Post 5859080)
If it weren't for a couple pages I manage, I'd boycott as well.

If it weren't for the wcrc group this is the only place I would post. I wish it were more popular.