Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Kyosho Crawlers

Notices

Thread: Kyosho brute, kinda.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2016, 12:32 AM   #1

Default Kyosho brute, kinda.

This started out as a wreck some one gave me and I am slowly turning it into a functional rc.

The chassis is a kyosho brute, the rx and tx are traxxas, the stearing servo is a futaba and the front body mounts are part of a axial yeti XL rear frame section and a Hpi savage body mount. I am using a custom servo stearing set up that clears and turns like it should, I of course do need tires for the rims that's just going to require a trip to the hobby store. It has a old brushed motor that works the esc though is shot so I'm going to have to pick one of those up as well. It should be pretty interesting to get this going and see how it performs.

The body is off a new bright jeep "mud slinger" so we will see how she holds up. The front my shocks are some cheap ones I had laying in a spare parts box.

Hopefully I posted this in the right section. I know how some of you guys are into custom builds lol so I figured I would share. Tell me what ya think.

Hpiman74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Kyosho brute, kinda. - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Jeep Brute...kinda rquarte 1.9 Scale Rigs 40 03-20-2009 11:25 PM
Robb's Kinda Droop/Kinda Scale TLT Robb Tamiya TLT Crawlers 11 12-06-2007 08:39 PM