Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs General Tech > Large Scale Rigs

Notices

Thread: 1/6 Jurassic Park Jeep Build

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2013, 05:27 PM   #21

Default Re: 1/6 Jurassic Park Jeep Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by OllllO Fanatic View Post
iMan Oki is very limited for quality stuff to make a chassis, or anything else for that mater. You may find some styrene at the gundam shop out gate 2. If you do a little bit of searching you can find quite a few places that will ship to your APO. I had a losi 5T, shipped to my APO. It is a 50lb beast of a box that arrived. Take your time and search the web and you will find everything you need. As far as the rim being perfectly scale I ran into a similar problem and I am just going to go with a 2.2 it looks alright. There are a few other RC shops on island but it is mostly Tamiya products. If you have any other questions or want to know where they are just ask, I will do my best to explain where they are located.
Thanks. I actually searched for them yesterday and only found two. The one in Naha by a Toys R' Us (which I will look at also) and the one out Gate 2. There was another one called "RC Paradise" but they closed down.
I move back to the states in Sep so I am not worried about finding parts locally just yet, if I can't find anything on the web up until then, once I get to the states, I wil search for RC shops there.
iMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

1/6 Jurassic Park Jeep Build - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mercedes ML " Jurassic Park " proudDocker 1.9 Scale Rigs 74 05-26-2015 08:14 AM
jurassic jeep yj karth'ac 1.9 Scale Rigs 41 02-20-2011 08:38 PM
Jurassic Park Jeep Wranger HB on X Trail stutheitguy 1.9 Scale Rigs 3 10-26-2010 08:16 PM
Jurassic Park YJ mr.allthat 1.9 Scale Rigs 0 02-15-2010 03:06 PM
Jurassic Park Wrangler Project stutheitguy Axial AX-10 Scorpion 16 03-16-2009 04:16 AM