Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs General Tech > Large Scale Rigs

Notices

Thread: rock buggy by josebarros from spain

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2013, 07:04 AM   #1

Default rock buggy by josebarros from spain

First of all sorry for the English that is google, well I have long behind me a good scale, and project elprimer I went something like this, have them clear their flaws being always comes first anything else you like and not much good some pictures , Well depues already be convinced the way forward and a few beers it was coming out this is definitive, the material is iron rod 4mm shafts moment are bloquedados with resin, will surely bring in links 4mm, but is to be determined depending on if you crawlear if not stay home with the straps above the axis servo iran anger double buffer and a myriad of things that will go on the road
josebarros2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2013, 07:27 AM   #2

Cool Re: rock buggy by josebarros from spain

And now another batch in these first 3 elpiloto you will know this, jajajajjy is also check the rear and located on the front shock absorbers anchor in the latest pictures out and soldier, this is where I get the question if put electric motor, I mean a combo or a nitro bull bruslhes 28 I have, (a force mad box 3 speed or a buggy, so you will see the box presented internal) battle you have is about 70cm

And here is this beautiful picture, brutal have a pint,,, here give a kick on strengthening the Cabin and back

and now these are the 3 latest pictures and I think that without soldering little of this all, now I have to wait for parts to buy and others, well here are the wheels a moab xl 40 series separators missing me 1.5 that are on their way

As you'll see not bad, I jajajajj, well this is a question that I have to see if you have it you clearer one is like you and that place him and nitro mechanics give you gas like and commented and the other is putting on links crawlear , rc4 with back box, the metal gimbal, and some not bruslhes combo which sensors and such, a greeting
Old 06-26-2013, 12:28 PM   #3

Default Re: rock buggy by josebarros from spain

please e deleted accidentally a private message which I commanded you send it to me again thanks
Old 06-26-2013, 03:14 PM   #4
RCC Addict

I'll use google to translate English to spanish to make it easier to read and the rest of y'all can just reverse translate it.

Ese es un concepto muy interesante de la construcción de una roca racer nitro. Creo que usted necesita para obtener algunos ejes de transmisión bastante fuerte para manejar el torque a menos que haya una reducción en algún lugar para que el motor no está a pleno rendimiento la mayor parte del tiempo de seguir adelante el wheelspeed. Gran trabajo en el tubework, no puedo esperar a ver más
TheManCave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 09:04 AM   #5
Quarry Creeper

finally someone else is building a BIG buggy

Gadge

1/6 Rock Racer ...steel tube, alum body
gadge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 02:11 PM   #6

If even going slow and I have the heart and will almost complete bull nitro 28 and a central crown mugen to see if I can post pictures tomorrow, I lack yaque things and this month I will not be able to do anything

rock buggy by josebarros from spain - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New 2.2 Rock Buggy DinoCrawler 2.2 Scale Rigs 5 02-19-2013 10:43 PM
A rock buggy!!! Chaotic Crawlers 2.2 Scale Rigs 15 03-15-2011 11:59 PM
Rock buggy chromoly77 Newbie General 1 11-08-2010 06:27 PM
My rock buggy. BakedMopar General Crawlers 4 05-19-2006 08:15 PM