Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs General Tech > Large Scale Rigs

Notices

Thread: 1.9 willy's hasbro jeep getting my life back

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2021, 03:36 PM   #1
KMS
Rock Crawler

Default 1.9 willy's hasbro jeep getting my life back

HI Rccrawler as most of you guys know in july [the virus ] then august 5th a stroke. With the stroke came paralyses and blindness . I felt someone holding me while I was in hospital and saying everything was gonna be fine. I was Appositive non systematic virus , high blood pressure, type 2 diabetic . A1C13,
I came home witg a desire to get well and be here for my family. wife 3 children 5 grand kids . wife boght me a Raw Axial builders kit and I started putting it together standing in my walker .It frustrating loosing parts and tools
that were right in front of me. i kept working. i finally got the kit together my 5 year old grand daughter liked the Yellow Willy's jeep that I robbed the axles out of to put a wraith back together one of the many projects Ive done since coming home, I decided to do a 1.9 Hasbro Willy's jeep . She is a RC nut like me and has since fell for a ARRMA Senton her favorite truck . i'm back at the machine shop making servo Winches . my blindess is now a little blurness at church they prayed for me annointed me with oil and since then my eyes are steadily gettiing better. thank you JESUS . after being blind and now I believe.
Attached Images

KMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-30-2021, 04:23 PM   #2
KMS
Rock Crawler

Default Re: 1.9 willy's hasbro jeep getting my life back

i converted the spur to 32 Pich hood hinge mod hood latches dash lights KMS winch Heyok 4 amp relay winch controller fs gt3c hacked Losi kid ,
Attached Images

Old 12-01-2021, 08:07 PM   #3
Quarry Creeper

Nice. Glad you found you could still do the things you like to. Keep on keeping on. Props to you for actually doing something to rehab yourself and get you up and around. Lots of people just sit there hoping to get better one day.

My stepdad passed due a stroke in May at the age of 56. Glad you're getting better

Sent from my SM-A015A using Tapatalk
jeep_boy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 11:53 AM   #4
KMS
Rock Crawler

Thank you for the wellness encouragement. Sorry for your loss .
Old 12-20-2022, 06:53 PM   #5
KMS
Rock Crawler

Here it sits today AR60 axles Method 2.2 pit bull aliens Tekin FXR Intgey 35 turn KMS K1 freespool winch HEYOK 4amp relay winch controller power shift tec head lights tail lights dash lights Hitec 7955 tg servo custom roll gage and front bumper .
Attached Images

Old 12-20-2022, 07:25 PM   #6
RCC Addict

Doesn't look like you've lost your skills from the pics. I saw that rig a while back somewhere in another thread I guess, but that's the one. It's one of those that a guy like me drools over. Very nice work. Glad to hear of your progress. Sounds like you don't take well to going down without a fight. God bless to you and yours. Have a great Christmas.
high plains drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2022, 09:12 PM   #7
KMS
Rock Crawler

thank you and GOD Bless you and your family MERRY CHRISTMAS. unfortunately This rig is up for sale on FB and leaving a post here to.. Medical bills are horrible.
Old 01-26-2023, 03:54 PM   #8
KMS
Rock Crawler

To my friends here on RCC .As you all know I've had alot of stuff happening in my life ,IT aint over yet on Monday januray 23rd 2023 I received a letter from one of the tests that was done on me to see why I had a stroke .
It turns out I have asbestos. poisoning [Mesothelioma] . My wife has more on here plate than ever now .So one day hopefully Quite a few years from now you wont be seeing any posts like some of the gentlemen I have got to know on here that don't post any more you will know why...
I went head over heels in the RC habit started with gold tub rc10 1989 and have owned 1/10 scale 1/6 scale 1/8 scale 1/4 scale go fast to crawlers and have been blessed with lots of good times and many friends Thank you to all you who have supported KMS winches GOD Bless you

1.9 willy's hasbro jeep getting my life back - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Shinjari's Hasbro 1/6 Willy's Build Shinjari Large Scale Rigs 27 08-29-2019 06:54 PM
Hasbro Jeep Scaler 5150 Krawlers Chit Chat 16 07-19-2007 02:34 PM