Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Losi Micro-Rock Crawler

Notices

Thread: Battery dying

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2009, 12:54 AM   #1

Default Battery dying

I got my micro crawler last week and I noticed that if I leave the battery pulled into the car over night, the battery is dead the next morning. Anyone else having this issue? I usualy unplug it over night as habit from my lipos from ym other cars, I just noticed it from when I forgot to unplug it once the otherday.
Martufe is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-30-2009, 01:15 AM   #2
Who's your Daddy-0!

I've left mine plugged in overnight several times now. Didn't notice really. But I charge it up before running it every time anyways. They are low mAh though. When you leave any battery plugged in it's going to drain it the longer it sits.
TattooKenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 01:16 AM   #3
Rock Crawler

The battery will drain if you leave it plugged in, even if its not on. Heck unless its a lipo it will drain alittle overnight plugged in or not. Mine will dump 40-50 mah just sitting there unplugged for 24 hrs.
rocresq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 05:06 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martufe View Post
I got my micro crawler last week and I noticed that if I leave the battery pulled into the car over night, the battery is dead the next morning. Anyone else having this issue? I usualy unplug it over night as habit from my lipos from ym other cars, I just noticed it from when I forgot to unplug it once the otherday.
Yeah, all nihm batteries do that, you just don't notice it with the larger batteries. Just charge it before you want to drive.
forrest225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 04:25 PM   #5

Cool thanks for the help. I asked one of the guys I work with because he crawls with one of the bigger rigs. He said to post here and ask. Thanks for the help again
Martufe is offline   Reply With Quote