Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Losi Micro-Rock Crawler

Notices

Thread: Question about the radio system

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2009, 09:57 AM   #1
RCC Addict

Default Question about the radio system

Can you buy multiple crawlers and only use one 2.4ghz radio to run all of them ? (of course not at the same time)

If so, do you just bind each one seperatly to the radio?

What would happen if u did this and turned on multiple crawlers? Would it run them all at the same time?

Lastly...I already have a Losi mini crawler and I am pretty sure that the radio is the same one Losi packaged with the RTR micro crawler.
Does anyone know if Losi packaged the same receiver on the micro as the mini or is it a different one? smaller?
DANALLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-24-2009, 10:29 AM   #2
Rock Crawler

The receiver on the Micro is built into the ESC, it's all one unit. As for binding multiple trucks to the radio I'm not sure, I use a DX3R and it works but that radio has multiple models. I think the stocker has only one model memory, you could use it for more than one truck but I think you'd have to re-bind and change the settings each time if the trucks required different settings. I got the BND version without a radio so I'm just guessing.
AdverseCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 11:10 AM   #3
Rock Crawler

I have a DX3S which also has multiple models. I bought a BND micro, and did a BIND to a Losi Radio. It is only 1 model memory, and so you would have to re-bind each time. I run all my trucks on my DX3S except 1 micro that the kids use, and for that I use a losi radio.
LDogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 04:33 PM   #4
Quarry Creeper

The RTR radio is a cheap version of the Mini's it only has sig rev throttle and steering trim and a both sides dualrate. It is all analogue IE pots so you just have to 1 make sure all the rigs have the same set tings or manually set it each time. I recommend if you are going to want to say control a 2.2 or something else as well that you save up for a separate radio. I ended up RTR due to my other 2.4 stuff not being spektrum. One more reason I could kick myself for not waiting a week when the DX3R dropped sharply in price at RPP. :?
Madkoifish is offline   Reply With Quote