Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Losi Micro-Rock Crawler

Notices

Thread: Now i am mad

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2010, 06:26 AM   #1

Angry Now i am mad

I have been sending horizon emails for close to 2 1/12 weeks now with problems with my truck from the tranny grinding, to a bad lipo cell, and my esc cutting out and not working properly. Now after all this time they send me an email stating they want it all shipped to them, even after i presented a receipt from the 29 of january and them already asking for shipping adress to ship out the parts. Whats the problem, is it cause im canadian. So i waited over 2 weeks for the truck to get here to find out its defective then ship and wait who knows how long for my parts to return. I am not flamming no one but what happend to this rock solid customer service they have. I am very pissed, never have i bought a vehicle i had to part out to get repaired a week after getting it. I hope someone can elaborate on this and make me see the light because right now i am going to the dark side, please help. Thanks
TIMBERDOVII is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2010, 06:40 AM   #2
Rock Stacker

that sucks ill talk to my boss since he is a horizon dealer and see if i can find anyhting out. usually they are way better. if you have a local hobby shop they can sometimes help dont be afraid to ask even if you didnt buy from them.
jsj1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 07:53 AM   #3
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIMBERDOVII View Post
is it cause im canadian.
yes ..... jk!:-P
spoo76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 11:20 AM   #4
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
I have been sending horizon emails for close to 2 1/12 weeks now with problems with my truck from the tranny grinding, to a bad lipo cell, and my esc cutting out and not working properly. Now after all this time they send me an email stating they want it all shipped to them

tranny gears are cheep, escs and lipos arent, they will send you replacment parts, they are just assuring that youre not trying to scam them out of high dollar parts by collecting the defective ones prior to shipping out the replacements.
theholybull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 11:23 AM   #5
Rock Crawler

Don't forget that the packages have to clear customs also!
difflocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 11:30 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholybull View Post
tranny gears are cheep, escs and lipos arent, they will send you replacment parts, they are just assuring that youre not trying to scam them out of high dollar parts by collecting the defective ones prior to shipping out the replacements.

I was thinking that too. They want to actually be able to see the truck not working right before they send you a new one, which mean you have to mail it to them. If they're going to replace it for free, I wouldn't be complaining about waiting a couple weeks.
imnotsogood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 01:59 PM   #7

Quote:
I have been sending horizon emails for close to 2 1/12 weeks now with problems with my truck from the tranny grinding, to a bad lipo cell, and my esc cutting out and not working properly. Now after all this time they send me an email stating they want it all shipped to them, even after i presented a receipt from the 29 of january and them already asking for shipping adress to ship out the parts. Whats the problem, is it cause im canadian. So i waited over 2 weeks for the truck to get here to find out its defective then ship and wait who knows how long for my parts to return. I am not flamming no one but what happend to this rock solid customer service they have. I am very pissed, never have i bought a vehicle i had to part out to get repaired a week after getting it. I hope someone can elaborate on this and make me see the light because right now i am going to the dark side, please help. Thanks
being canadian has nothing to do with it.our money is just as good as anyone elses and better than most.your micro has so many issues they may be replacing the entire truck .i just got my new transmission gears in the mail im in canada and it was very quick turnaround.personally id ship it to them or you can try fixing it yourself goodluck
mcrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 06:56 PM   #8

Quote:

OH Quit crying and give them a call!
FuzzyZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 01:13 PM   #9

well i already sent the reply email waiting on instructions on how to send it. i might just bring it to my local hobby shop and get them to rewire and solder the whole thing. the esc wires have all come off this thing at one point in time. aluminum wire just isn't made to be bent at all. i love this little truck and will be getting a full size rig this spring. thanks for the feed back guys
TIMBERDOVII is offline   Reply With Quote