Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Losi Micro-Rock Crawler

Notices

Thread: So I just got bored with it.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2011, 06:35 PM   #41
Rock Crawler

Looks great! The miclaw tires are a huge improvement in perfromance, great compound. I wish they would make a stockish size tire with the same compound.

Also, I saw your posts before about a 45 to 50t motor. The stocker is 57t, and the atomic BB V2 is 34t. If you wanted decent low end with a faster top end, I would maybe try a BB V2 motor wound to 70t, maybe even 60t. But of course that would sacrifice low end control and torque. Just my thoughts
getbent is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-12-2011, 09:41 AM   #42
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by getbent View Post
Looks great! The miclaw tires are a huge improvement in perfromance, great compound. I wish they would make a stockish size tire with the same compound.

Also, I saw your posts before about a 45 to 50t motor. The stocker is 57t, and the atomic BB V2 is 34t. If you wanted decent low end with a faster top end, I would maybe try a BB V2 motor wound to 70t, maybe even 60t. But of course that would sacrifice low end control and torque. Just my thoughts
HMMM, good to know.

I have never had low end issues really. Both are bound to my Dx3R.

out of the box they had issues. but i just used Expo and throttle trim and dialed it out.

I just wish the ESC could handle 3s it would be just as smooth, but man, would it increase the WS!
BEELZEBOB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 09:46 AM   #43
Rock Crawler

I have been very tempted to try a 3s in mine, but I dont have a spare esc and dont want to risk it!
getbent is offline   Reply With Quote