RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Losi Micro-Rock Crawler (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/losi-micro-rock-crawler/)
-   -   Please Proline make tires for the McRC (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/losi-micro-rock-crawler/241557-please-proline-make-tires-mcrc.html)

droopmodmrc 04-01-2010 05:25 PM

Please Proline make tires for the McRC

I really want some flat Irons on my scaler McRC:cry:
What tire would you want to get for your micro?

rik 04-01-2010 06:17 PM

well i think everyone else is over this tire, but , my vote goes with "other tire". i would really like to see a little set of moab's on my rig. i really like this tire.

KRAWLR4life 04-01-2010 07:15 PM

Haha, me too, I'd like to see a lil' set of Moabs myself "thumbsup"

I Vote tiny Moabs!

BLOODBANE 04-01-2010 07:27 PM

I voted other as well. Being a scale builder(just haven't got into the comp bit yet), I would like to see a small set of Roc-Lox or even Mud Thrashers. The urethane tires are nice but they are heavy and true tires with foams would grip better. IMO"thumbsup"

KRAWLR4life 04-01-2010 07:33 PM

Yeah to be honest with you, I don't think Proline will be the making these small of a tire but I'm sure RC4WD is all over it!

Jamus 04-01-2010 07:48 PM

Roc-lox for sure. Would perform much better than the resin IROKs.

BLOODBANE 04-01-2010 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KRAWLR4life (Post 2387926)
Yeah to be honest with you, I don't think Proline will be the making these small of a tire but I'm sure RC4WD is all over it!

Hey we all can have a dream right? You didn't mess with Martin Luther the kings dream did ya. Wow getting the bubble burst every turn today(not upset just being a smart-aleck) But being serious I hope RC4WD does come out with something a little more scale....

98sahara 04-01-2010 08:56 PM

flat irons all the way

2500hdon37s 04-01-2010 09:12 PM

Quote:

Ill be honest as well i think the micro is just too small and Losi should have never messed with a micro crawler i know i wont buy one, but id take one if somebody gave one to me but i would rather have a mini or scal rig

droopmodmrc 04-01-2010 11:10 PM

I have to disagree with you on that one the micro crawler is great. Lowered with wheel weights can handle some very steep climbs. I bought the micro because it has worm drive, 4 link, lipo ready esc/receiver with cutoff, 2.4digital radio. For the price I am not disappointed. But thats your opinion :roll:

2500hdon37s 04-01-2010 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by droopmodmrc (Post 2388322)
I have to disagree with you on that one the micro crawler is great. Lowered with wheel weights can handle some very steep climbs. I bought the micro because it has worm drive, 4 link, lipo ready esc/receiver with cutoff, 2.4digital radio. For the price I am not disappointed. But thats your opinion :roll:

i have a LCC it has worm gears! and it can do some crazy stuff, but yes its my opinion that a micro is too small, yours is that is it is a good little crawler, every man is entitled to his own opinion, but agian thats my opinion based on what i have seen, ihavent driven one, but i will saturday any maybe that will change my mind

Lorents 04-02-2010 03:22 AM

Chisels and/or flat irons would be cool - super soft.

TomEGunn 04-02-2010 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2500hdon37s (Post 2388142)
Ill be honest as well i think the micro is just too small and Losi should have never messed with a micro crawler i know i wont buy one, but id take one if somebody gave one to me but i would rather have a mini or scal rig

LMAO.... thats what I said too, tell I got one on trade, the are alot of fun. now I want to do a scaler out of it, looking at a chassis and such.

I voted flat irons, but any scale looking tire would be cool, also for crawling, I would go for chisals.

IMO

Stampedekid 04-02-2010 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLOODBANE (Post 2387917)
I voted other as well. Being a scale builder(just haven't got into the comp bit yet), I would like to see a small set of Roc-Lox or even Mud Thrashers. The urethane tires are nice but they are heavy and true tires with foams would grip better. IMO"thumbsup"

I voted other aswell being into scalers, owning a micro scaler and not too much into the comp crawler look
Quote:

I sure do hope so, really its only a matter of time "thumbsup"
Quote:

Originally Posted by droopmodmrc (Post 2388322)

I disagree too, plus they have so much potential especially for scale builders like myself with the amount of 1/25, 1/24 and 1/20 scale models available. Sure they may be very tiny but they're great to just sit back and have fun. Grab some snacks and something to drink then sit outside and have some fun close to home, especially for those like me who don't drive yet and don't have too many good crawling sites within walking distance. "thumbsup" The garden is my crawling site :D

KRAWLR4life 04-02-2010 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2500hdon37s (Post 2388142)
Losi should have never messed with a micro crawler i know i wont buy one

Then why are you commenting here? :roll:

Gvus 04-02-2010 02:29 PM

Voted other.... Roc-loc's

slipangle 04-02-2010 03:00 PM

fersure flat irons. But really i want scaler tires. Someone needs to step up!!"thumbsup"

murdock 04-03-2010 01:13 PM

voted flat irons/other

anything scale and functional would be awesome.

losilover 04-03-2010 02:04 PM

Rox-Lox all the way!

Helihover 04-04-2010 10:00 AM

Other... Not proline, but I wan't micro Rovers.

_NICO_ 04-04-2010 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLOODBANE (Post 2387917)

I think there would be some copyright issues if pro line made those tires

JatoTheRipper 04-04-2010 10:08 PM

I don't own an McRC yet, but I voted Flat Irons. I like them on my MRC and they can be used on comp or scale rigs. But some Chisels would also be great.

Pro-Line will make tires for this thing if there is enough of a demand and if they can make a profit on their investment. With that being said it would be interesting to see how well these are selling compared to the MRC.

I imagine Losi will at least give us some Blue Claws as an option.

Slyp Dawg 04-05-2010 03:28 PM

call me weird, but the tread pattern of the Switch, but on a more crawler/scale-ready carcass in the softest compound Proline can muster, with just enough sidewall reinforcement that they will side-hill well with soft foams, and a thin enough contact patch that the tread will really conform to whatever you might be trying to climb

dickwart 04-05-2010 05:08 PM

Other, something more scale...

jaymillz517 04-12-2010 08:19 PM

I think Pro-line owns So-Real. So they already have the license to all the tires plus the molds. Maybe a petition is in order?