Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Losi Micro-Rock Crawler

Notices

Thread: project help...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2011, 09:55 PM   #101
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by gm0688 View Post
I was really hopin you would be an adult. Apperently ppl. that need to grow up are all over.
Totally.
Evilinside is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2011, 10:01 PM   #102
Quarry Creeper

You done yet?
Old 07-24-2011, 02:11 AM   #103
Quarry Creeper

So there I was, surfing YouTube and I came across this video;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scQP5...e_gdata_player

Pay close attention to the designer of the Trail Trekker stating several times that all electronics on the Trail Trekker are the same as on the Micro Rock Crawler. Now pay close attention to the parts listing of Micro Rock Crawler using Motor LOSB1751, the exact same motor as the Micro SCT. Then pay close attention to the picture of the motor and the trans hooked together in the video, and notice the big side hole cut in the can of the motor indicating that it is in fact part number LOSB1751, the exact same motor from the Micro SCT, not part number LOSB0833.

Now, imagine that you might be an idiot, and while being an idiot might not be your fault but the fault of the world you live in having failed you through your development and growth. So as an idiot you go online and read a mistake in a part number list, stating that there is a "high-powered" motor in your Micro SCT but not in your Trail Trekker. So, you get excited and decide to swap the motors. But being an idiot, your excitement brings about what should be nothing to a normal person, and changes that nothing into more speed and torque. And being an idiot you think more windings in a motor gives both speed and torque when coupled with the same pinion gear. Also being an idiot you fail to see both motors look identical while doing the swap, where they should look totally different. So being fueled by a misprint online, and stupidity, you decide to jump onto a thread that has nothing to do with Trail Trekkers and proceed to tell everyone about your amazing discovery of more speed and torque. When confronted with the truth of the situation, idiocy completely takes over and you argue against everyone and call them all liars. But being an idiot you're hard to argue against, because you don't fully read the posts you are replying to, and your points all invalid, and your explanations make no sense. So after you've proven how much of an idiot you are, over and over with each response, the other members laugh and PM each other about how hilarious the sheer ignorance and stubbornness is of your posts. And the people replying to you, trying to educate you and stop you from being an idiot, start emailing links to the conversation to their other friends so they to can join in and behold what an idiot you are being and have a good laugh at your expense. But then there's that one guy, that one guy who's proven his point twenty times over, but he keeps responding to you, he keeps poking you and getting you to fire back more of your idiocy. And he won't stop responding to your stupid attempts at trying to make a point, because every time you type, you're so much of an idiot, that the stupidity that flows forth is outstandingly hilarious. And he just likes reminding you that you're stupid, because apparently your family didn't do a good enough job to where it sunk in.
Old 07-24-2011, 02:15 AM   #104
Scale Detail Engineering

johnnyh66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 02:19 AM   #105
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyh66 View Post
I hope so but I doubt it's a dead horse yet. I will not be surprised at all to see more reasons that don't make sense as to why he's right and we all lied to him. It is really good for a laugh, but still you can't call that many people liars and think ur going to get away with it...

Last edited by Evilinside; 07-24-2011 at 03:08 AM.
Old 07-24-2011, 11:01 AM   #106
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilinside View Post

Pay close attention to the designer of the Trail Trekker stating several times that all electronics on the Trail Trekker are the same as on the Micro Rock Crawler. Now pay close attention to the parts listing of Micro Rock Crawler using Motor LOSB1751, the exact same motor as the Micro SCT. Then pay close attention to the picture of the motor and the trans hooked together in the video, and notice the big side hole cut in the can of the motor indicating that it is in fact part number LOSB1751, the exact same motor from the Micro SCT, not part number LOSB0833.

Now, imagine that you might be an idiot, and while being an idiot might not be your fault but the fault of the world you live in having failed you through your development and growth. So as an idiot you go online and read a mistake in a part number list, stating that there is a "high-powered" motor in your Micro SCT but not in your Trail Trekker. So, you get excited and decide to swap the motors. But being an idiot, your excitement brings about what should be nothing to a normal person, and changes that nothing into more speed and torque. And being an idiot you think more windings in a motor gives both speed and torque when coupled with the same pinion gear. Also being an idiot you fail to see both motors look identical while doing the swap, where they should look totally different. So being fueled by a misprint online, and stupidity, you decide to jump onto a thread that has nothing to do with Trail Trekkers and proceed to tell everyone about your amazing discovery of more speed and torque. When confronted with the truth of the situation, idiocy completely takes over and you argue against everyone and call them all liars. But being an idiot you're hard to argue against, because you don't fully read the posts you are replying to, and your points all invalid, and your explanations make no sense. So after you've proven how much of an idiot you are, over and over with each response, the other members laugh and PM each other about how hilarious the sheer ignorance and stubbornness is of your posts. And the people replying to you, trying to educate you and stop you from being an idiot, start emailing links to the conversation to their other friends so they to can join in and behold what an idiot you are being and have a good laugh at your expense. But then there's that one guy, that one guy who's proven his point twenty times over, but he keeps responding to you, he keeps poking you and getting you to fire back more of your idiocy. And he won't stop responding to your stupid attempts at trying to make a point, because every time you type, you're so much of an idiot, that the stupidity that flows forth is outstandingly hilarious. And he just likes reminding you that you're stupid, because apparently your family didn't do a good enough job to where it sunk in.

Micro rock crawler motor is 0833 and so is the trekker so if this as an official Losi video. Why don't you get some COMMON SENSE and look at the exploded views then you can see how IDIOTIC you are. You would rather spend 10 min finding a video watching it or taking motors apart and lookin at the arm. Any motor builder will tell you that wraps on the arm isn't the only performance factor. You pissed me off enough with you LIES about Horizon I'm not in a big hurry to look at your alternate "proof" I really doubt Losi would say something to controdict their exploded views. Show me a Losi. exploded view that says it comes with the SCT motor.
gm0688 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 11:05 AM   #107
Rock Crawler

Quote:
I hope so but I doubt it's a dead horse yet. I will not be surprised at all to see more reasons that don't make sense as to why he's right and we all lied to him. It is really good for a laugh, but still you can't call that many people liars and think ur going to get away with it...

Gave you all the proof I need. The exploded view. Since you live in Florida its totally posible Drugs got in your water and are fryin your brain. Keep talkin though like I said before I love to sho Dummy's there errors.
Old 07-24-2011, 11:09 AM   #108
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Their is one liar so far but if you want bring your buddies. They might have more sense than you and see the exploded view or call the engineer that makes them instead of the online store that sells them.
Old 07-24-2011, 11:12 AM   #109
Rock Crawler

Quote:

Part number difference...exploded view. You ever gonna look or you to stubborn to see the mistake yer makin.
Old 07-24-2011, 11:30 AM   #110
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Part number difference...exploded view. You ever gonna look or you to stubborn to see the mistake yer makin.

I had a few spare minutes so I looked at your video. NO WHERE did Jake say Anything about a high-powered motor in fact he even said its the same electronics as the crawler except the battery. How can I trust You? It's one things to be an IDIOT then alot worse to be a LIAR too. You say you watch vides---don't. Say you look at websites----don't. You prolly even cheat on your girlfriend. Damn!!! I'm glad you live all the way over there in Florida.
Old 07-24-2011, 11:31 AM   #111
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyh66 View Post

the Cow is pretty funny.
Old 07-24-2011, 11:38 AM   #112
Rock Crawler

[QUOTE=Evilinside;3200162]I hope so but I doubt it's a dead horse yet. I will not be surprised at all to see more reasons that don't make sense as to why he's right and we all lied to him. It is really good for a laugh, but still you can't call that many people liars and think ur going to get away with it...

it is a horse. Pretty fat one but a horse. If a hundred of you all think that the trekker comes with the SCT motor. Then you are all wrong. Prolly atleast one of those would be smart enough to look at the exploded views. Doubt. most ppl. are that dense. Obama got elected into office though so you might be right that there are alot of FOOLS out there.
Old 07-24-2011, 11:41 AM   #113
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Micro rock crawler motor is 0833 and so is the trekker so if this as an official Losi video. Why don't you get some COMMON SENSE and look at the exploded views then you can see how IDIOTIC you are. You would rather spend 10 min finding a video watching it or taking motors apart and lookin at the arm. Any motor builder will tell you that wraps on the arm isn't the only performance factor. You pissed me off enough with you LIES about Horizon I'm not in a big hurry to look at your alternate "proof" I really doubt Losi would say something to controdict their exploded views. Show me a Losi. exploded view that says it comes with the SCT motor.
lol

project help...
Old 07-24-2011, 11:41 AM   #114
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Gave you all the proof I need. The exploded view. Since you live in Florida its totally posible Drugs got in your water and are fryin your brain. Keep talkin though like I said before I love to sho Dummy's there errors.
lol

project help...
Old 07-24-2011, 11:41 AM   #115
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Their is one liar so far but if you want bring your buddies. They might have more sense than you and see the exploded view or call the engineer that makes them instead of the online store that sells them.
lol

project help...
Old 07-24-2011, 11:42 AM   #116
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
lol

project help...
Old 07-24-2011, 11:42 AM   #117
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
I had a few spare minutes so I looked at your video. NO WHERE did Jake say Anything about a high-powered motor in fact he even said its the same electronics as the crawler except the battery. How can I trust You? It's one things to be an IDIOT then alot worse to be a LIAR too. You say you watch vides---don't. Say you look at websites----don't. You prolly even cheat on your girlfriend. Damn!!! I'm glad you live all the way over there in Florida.
lol

project help...
Old 07-24-2011, 11:42 AM   #118
Quarry Creeper

[QUOTE=gm0688;3200503]
Quote:

it is a horse. Pretty fat one but a horse. If a hundred of you all think that the trekker comes with the SCT motor. Then you are all wrong. Prolly atleast one of those would be smart enough to look at the exploded views. Doubt. most ppl. are that dense. Obama got elected into office though so you might be right that there are alot of FOOLS out there.
lol

project help...
Old 07-24-2011, 11:46 AM   #119
Quarry Creeper

I love it.

Again, here is part number LOSB1751, showing as stock motor for the Rock Crawler.
http://www.losi.com/Products/Related...g&SubCategory=
Very bottom of the page. Straight from Losi. OMG I must have doctored the Losi page myself.

So to quote the man that developed the Trail Trekker; "the Trekker uses all the same electronics as the Rock Crawler..."

What are those same electronics? Well here it is, bottom of the page, right from Losi;
http://www.losi.com/Products/Related...g&SubCategory=

PS
lol

project help...
Old 07-24-2011, 11:56 AM   #120
Quarry Creeper

How about this.

1) Call Losi, ask them, and maybe it will finally sink in.
2) Take a picture of your Micro SCT motor and take a picture of your Trekker motor and post it up here, prove they are not the same motor and then we will just focus on you being an idiot for thinking both your speed "and" torque increased.
3) Keep on your current course of life, this world will always need people to ask if you'd like fries with that.
4) Please don't stop posting, this thread has a gathering of people reading it unlike any thread on here thus far, we are at the edge of our seats waiting to see what you respond with next! This thread has spread to facebook as well, with a bunch of people laughing at your expense.