Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Losi Micro-Rock Crawler

Notices

Thread: ***Newbies check in here 1st and introduce yourselves.***

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2013, 10:28 AM   #121

Default Re: ***Newbies check in here 1st and introduce yourselves.***

Hello guys,

My Name is Majk speaking Mike, i come from Croatia and leave in Germany near Frankfurt. I ám 38 years old and my hobby´s are Electronics and modelcars. I hope i have a good time here...

Bye majk
Sloti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2013, 07:47 PM   #122
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloti View Post
Hello guys,

My Name is Majk speaking Mike, i come from Croatia and leave in Germany near Frankfurt. I ám 38 years old and my hobby´s are Electronics and modelcars. I hope i have a good time here...

Bye majk
Awesome. Where around Frankfurt are you? I was in the Rammstein/Kaiserslautern area in 2011.
gbean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 01:21 PM   #123

Hello gbean,

Wertheim (Wertheim Village Outlet Stores)

Bye Majk
Sloti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 06:19 AM   #124

hello guys I"m a rc addict. Almost losing my job over to much crawling. think I,m addicted to radio waves.
moose-o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 06:05 PM   #125

Sup fellas. I'm from Hawaii and I'm tweaking on this micro. I've always been into r/c since I was a kid and now my collection has grown. I hope to learn a lot on this forum. Thanks.
Agent 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 12:57 PM   #126

sup guys and gals and I'm also from Hawaii in the island of Oahu. I'm a newbie to crawling and currently owns an frankenstein RC4WD Katan and just got a Losi Micro crawler. Mahalos.
felgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 08:36 PM   #127

I've been looking at this forum for a while but finally decided to join. I just recently finished two trail trekker projects. One's now a '80 ford bronco on the smc 4.5 and the other's a topless micro chassis from Blade. Here's a couple pics:

Terrordactyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 02:02 PM   #128
Pebble Pounder

Just getting back into the hobby (kids are getting bigger). Kid I got it from didn't have it set up the best, but I'm getting it better. Pen springs for now, all the shocks are bad. Solder in the wheels no foams few other things but nothing major... Anyhow picture for y'all, and thanks for the good info here.
dannan_w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 02:08 AM   #129
Rock Stacker

Hey gang,
I'm Dave. Owned a couple of tamyias back in the day (1990ish): Grasshopper, a 2wd buggy; Thunder Dragon, a 4wd desert racer ; and the original ClodBuster 4X4X4. I can't believe how much has changed since then. Heck we didn't even know what an ESC was (it's a key on the keyboard right?) lol. Anyway I hope to have a Trekker by early next week. Btw, is this the only 1/24 thread? I did not see one for redcat's sumo...(I may have to have one of those also next payday :p)
desii3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 07:50 AM   #130

Hi All, I was into 1/10 racing in the late `80's early `90's, moved on to other things. Have been into building scale models for about the last 20 years, was surfing the web the other day and one thing led to another, I have a trail trekker on its way from ebay, I am looking forward to swapping on some kit bodies and doing some crawling!!!!!!
DakotaJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 11:27 AM   #131

Default Hello from Colorado

Hello from Colorado I am an RC junkie. I have a micro rock crawler, RC18t that goes 45mph, and a Parkzone T-28. Along with the RC, I have a huge train layout in HO () scale, digital command.
Lately I have been constructing a crawler course inside the 18t course
I have been in Colorado for some 20 years now, been wheelin' from denver to moab (utah) for most of those years (had a honda civic for two years, great car though). I've been in some situations that require a change of undies and my knuckles turned white, but made it through with luck, or somethin'.
I have had my Micro crawler for about a year now.....finally got my buddy to get a trail trekker. These things are really cool, very versatile, and make me want a bigger one videos are on their way

jason
swiggyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 01:51 PM   #132

Hey everyone, I'm pretty new to RCs but loving it so far. I live in Texas and just started a build log on my scale Range Rover. Here is a poser pic of it. I also plan on building a rock bouncer in the hopefully near future of the same scale using miqlo tires and RC4WD T-rex micro axles.

Last edited by Unbakedmocha; 09-04-2013 at 01:53 PM. Reason: added plans about rock bouncer
Unbakedmocha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 08:15 PM   #133
Quarry Creeper

Hi Everyone, just wanted to stop in and say hi. I have been lurking for awile, and am having a ball with my micros, here is a pick of my 3 trucks in progress, that is if the picture works
MikeChino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 12:16 PM   #134

Hi my name's Paul. My son and I got into Losi Trail Trekkers this year after the poor (British) weather stopped us flying our rc planes. I'm now completely obsessed and spend all my free time playing with, painting and spending hard earned cash on stuff for my trucks!

Next planned upgrades are changing the motor and finishing my indoor course. Hoping to tap into the collective knowledge here!
rodan74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 06:54 PM   #135

Hello everyone, new member and 1st post.I have a Trekker, besides the normal mods like weight, I'm currently running the Driven Pro Chassis and Rc4wd tires.My pinion gear burned up tonight, so my next mod is obvious.

Pictures are a little old, I'm converting it to a Dodge Ram body to tow a matching boat.

I need to buy some building materials before I finish the dodge body.I plan to learn to braze when I build my trailer and hitch, I already bought a rotary tool and will be getting a torch and tubing soon.If the trailer ends up being nice, I'll experiment with a better chassis as well.

Here's the boat I have

Im also starting to gather parts for an attempt at 6x6 plow truck, but that's a distant project.I look forward to chatting with everyone and discussing builds, thanks for reading.

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk 4
cycleguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 08:04 PM   #136
Quarry Creeper

Welcome, and jump rite in you will find all the help you need, i'm new and everyone has been more then helpful
MikeChino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 08:24 AM   #137
Drc

TheHotOven those are nice builds, now I'm inspired to do mine. Any preferences on the crawler chassis, like easiest to build but most effective? Thanks
Drc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 08:34 AM   #138
Drc

Hello everyone my name is... Thiat sounds like a support group intro..
Too much I candy here, I finally got here to introduce myself. I'm new here but not to rc's. Micro crawling has slowly been consuming me, pardon the pun. I lost count of how many I own, but it's never enough. My imagination gets the best of me for project builds. Some say it's an addiction, others a mid life crisis. I call it therapy - the best most fun one out thee ..... Out there sounds a bit like me.
I'm about to miss my appointment now but I can't stop myself, this is a blast
Drc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 07:43 PM   #139

Hey everyone I'm new to rc crawling but not rc cars. I have a micro trail trekker I have been owing customizing and hoping up. I'm from Worcester Mass. So if anyone else in the area ever wants to get together I have a nice indoor space where I race and some good outdoor spots ready to be made. But I'm gald to finally join you guys I've been reading on here for the past few months.

Hi the names Anthony. I'm from Worcester Ma. I have a micro tail trekker, I've done some hop ups to it along with some customization. I'm new to the crawling scene but not rc cars. I've been doing some reading on here and finally decided to join. So thanks everyone for all the great info.

Last edited by THX_138; 11-10-2013 at 12:14 AM.
antmanrida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 08:44 PM   #140

Hey guys, I've been reading this forum pretty diligently ever since I bought a trail trekker a month ago. It has a Danally 100t (thanks ebay), and a 2s lipo (made a series connector to use my micro quad 1s batteries). Ordered some Miclaws, and now I need to talk to Danally about some rims for it. And then look into stretching the chassis.
Zaxbys is offline   Reply With Quote