Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Losi Micro-Rock Crawler

Notices

Thread: Dove cut, bobbed, cut, chopped, you name it its been threw it... California Raisin...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2013, 03:35 AM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default California Raisin...

Made a video of my yota from the 1st cut to now! It's been a long trip but I'm very happy!!!!! Still need some magnets for the bed cover but that's what tape is for... The link is below enjoy!!!!

losi/sumo micro 1/20 toyota - YouTube

Last edited by Madjones; 04-25-2013 at 11:44 PM. Reason: The title was a bit to long...
Madjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2013, 04:11 AM   #2
Rock Crawler

Default Re: Dove cut, bobbed, cut, chopped, you name it its been threw it... California Raisi

Awesome job MJ! I really dig the no roof and cage, looks sweet and the 4ws is tha shiz! Glad you stuck with it bud, this rig has been around forever
MGCrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 05:59 AM   #3
Quarry Creeper

Default Re: Dove cut, bobbed, cut, chopped, you name it its been threw it... California Raisi

Thanks MG!! I'm fockin stoked with it! I had to stick with the 4ws it's just to much fun. The only problem is the under powered sumo motor but me and don found away around that hehe!!!
Old 04-19-2013, 10:52 AM   #4
Rock Crawler

Needs more dents

Those shaved sidewall miclaws are nasty soft & sticky , you ever try them with foams yet?
chevy55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 11:58 AM   #5
Rock Crawler

Too cool! I'm just stunned with all that you did to the body, Just stunned. Great job
Demodude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 05:52 PM   #6
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevy55 View Post
Needs more dents

Those shaved sidewall miclaws are nasty soft & sticky , you ever try them with foams yet?
Thanks don I agree needs more dents and rust...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demodude View Post
Too cool! I'm just stunned with all that you did to the body, Just stunned. Great job
Thanks demodude, Crazy sh!t going on. I started about a year ago but im really happy how it turned out!
Old 11-17-2014, 09:07 AM   #7
Quarry Creeper

What happens to a body that wrinkles like raisin... Just cut it off and tube it out!

New extended cab

Dove cut, bobbed, cut, chopped, you name it its been threw it... California Raisin... - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
California cut Trepadors Cheatin Tires and Wheels 44 09-19-2017 06:35 AM
To cut or not to cut? Honcho boggers what do you guys think? Butcherinhd Tires and Wheels 31 11-22-2012 09:34 PM
*** proline flat irons to cut or not to cut you tell me *** Cmace23 Tires and Wheels 14 01-21-2012 12:33 AM
Cut and Bobbed hood on project... Leavnya Paint and Body 0 10-15-2008 10:16 AM