Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Losi Micro-Rock Crawler

Notices

Thread: Adjusting LVC on Trail Trekker

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2018, 09:12 AM   #1

Default Adjusting LVC on Trail Trekker

Guys let me say ive been searching here and internet and other forums and havent found an answer(not saying i havent missed it) So i apologize if this has been covered, but i recently went to a different lipo 350 mah 2s lipo. Its a turnigy and im only getting <5 mins on it. I put it back on charger and it shows atleast 3v on each cell. Pretty new to the lipo and all that. Am i missing something when charging? Is the LVC set too high somehow? Figured id ask the experts. Thanks guys
irvan105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2018, 09:22 AM   #2
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: Adjusting LVC on Trail Trekker

Quote:
Originally Posted by irvan105 View Post
Guys let me say ive been searching here and internet and other forums and havent found an answer(not saying i havent missed it) So i apologize if this has been covered, but i recently went to a different lipo 350 mah 2s lipo. Its a turnigy and im only getting <5 mins on it. I put it back on charger and it shows atleast 3v on each cell. Pretty new to the lipo and all that. Am i missing something when charging? Is the LVC set too high somehow? Figured id ask the experts. Thanks guys
Looks like you didn't finish your post.
I'll assume you're not getting the same run times?
A 350mah lipo generally will get you around 30min give or take, depending on driving style, the terrain, weight of the vehicle ext. When using a charger make sure to charge at a 1c rate or less, so charge a 350mah lipo at
.3 amps.
Also I'm fairly sure the Low voltage cuttoff on the Losi Micro Crawlers are fixed and non adjustable for a 2S lipo

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
spoo76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 12:46 PM   #3
Quarry Creeper

Default Re: Adjusting LVC on Trail Trekker

Lipo cells read 3v when at a safe low voltage. You should be getting a run time around 30 min, like spoo76 said. Is it a new battery? If it is and you're sure it's fully charged contact whoever you bought it from, it could be defective. It should read around 8.4v fully charged.
TownsendTdi is offline   Reply With Quote