Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Losi Micro-Rock Crawler

Notices

Thread: TT Build Need Help w/Beadlocks Revell 1/24 Chevy Matsucarsrc Frame Rails ETC

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2018, 02:55 PM   #1

Default TT Build Need Help w/Beadlocks Revell 1/24 Chevy Matsucarsrc Frame Rails ETC

Hey guys, I'll post up some pics here in the next hour. I traded some VP Wheels for a Trail Trekker and a Latrax 1/18 Rally car. Both in running condition.
Now I'm in the process of modding it for my style. I am doing a scale build. I've got a Chevy 1/24 Revell Model Kit for now, that may change but I ordered some frame rails from Matsucarsrc coming from Spain.
Now I'm ready for wheels and tires. I want to go with some true beadlocks. I actually really like the HBX Devastator beadlock wheels. They give you a nice wide stance without wheel wideners and they can be had cheap if you can find them. I didn't know if anyone knew where I could find a set other than Banggood. I'm afraid I'll never get them as their shipping can take over 30 days. I'm going to go with the RC4WD new Goodyear 1.0 tires for now. I like those and their 1.0 comp rock tires.
Any suggestions? I just installed a set of the Hot racing shocks and I'm running the soft springs up front with cut and stretched medium springs in the rear. They work awesome. almost like not having springs on the oringinal shocks.
Pics are coming up next. I really want to find a reasonably priced lipo as well.

Thanks in advance!
Attached Images

Last edited by botlebruiser; 10-17-2018 at 03:55 PM.
botlebruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2018, 03:38 PM   #2
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: TT Build Need Help w/Beadlocks Revell 1/24 Chevy Matsucarsrc Frame Rails ETC

You can pay for slightly expedited shipping from BG. 2 weeks maybe.
Brake Weight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 03:57 PM   #3

Default Re: TT Build Need Help w/Beadlocks Revell 1/24 Chevy Matsucarsrc Frame Rails ETC

I saw that. I'm just not really feeling too confident in them. Plus I don't really want to wait that long to get my stuff. I guess thats the other problem. I don' want to glue these tires on. I'm impatient is the real issue at the end of the day haha. I wish I could find someone on the site that would sell me their old set if they upgraded. Because they are pretty perfect for the Trail Trekker and RC4WD 1.0 inch tires. haha
botlebruiser is offline   Reply With Quote

TT Build Need Help w/Beadlocks Revell 1/24 Chevy Matsucarsrc Frame Rails ETC - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I Won A Set of Frame Rails! Now I've Got to Build Something! joe122 1.5 Scale Rigs 15 01-20-2015 07:29 PM
My REVELL model car contest build thread jwalker Chit Chat 23 01-20-2013 07:23 AM
Bending a frame for frame rails buggynutt Tools, and Procedures 7 09-08-2012 01:44 PM