Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Losi Micro-Rock Crawler

Notices

Thread: AnimalHippie Goes Micro!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2019, 11:38 AM   #41
RCC Addict

Default Re: AnimalHippie Goes Micro!

Thank you spoo! Glad to finally have one going. Ernie, I will make sure we get some pics sent to you and Marcia.

Here's a video I did on the micro ESC and a first run video of the micro crawler.
https://youtu.be/p0mRkRmJ8w8
AnimalHippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2019, 08:55 AM   #42
RCC Addict

A little fun run in the garage last night on a makeshift crawl course. Enjoy!!!

https://youtu.be/g1thK2CV1xk
Old 05-02-2019, 05:56 AM   #43
RCC Addict

Really having fun running this micro crawler. Very capable little guy. I cut the driveshafts down a bit last night because they were binding and only letting one side of the axle get full articulation. Now this thing has crazy flex. I know a bunch of articulation can be bad and I've really seen how it can be bad by running this rig, but just like anything else. Learn your rig and drive it to it's ability. Here's a few pics of this little guy flexed to the max.

Seeing it parked in the back of the Nukizer has given me a few ideas....

More stuff to come as I can get to it/ afford it. Thanks for taking a look!
Old 05-02-2019, 09:15 AM   #44
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimalHippie View Post
Really having fun running this micro crawler. Very capable little guy. I cut the driveshafts down a bit last night because they were binding and only letting one side of the axle get full articulation. Now this thing has crazy flex. I know a bunch of articulation can be bad and I've really seen how it can be bad by running this rig, but just like anything else. Learn your rig and drive it to it's ability. Here's a few pics of this little guy flexed to the max.

Seeing it parked in the back of the Nukizer has given me a few ideas....

More stuff to come as I can get to it/ afford it. Thanks for taking a look!

CODYBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 05:04 PM   #45
RCC Addict

Update time for this little guy. A few weeks ago I was messing around with my bag of micro parts and figured since I don't have the time and money right now to put another one together I'd use some of those parts. So I installed a front axle in the rear and programmed my remote for 4WS. Man did it make this thing fun.

It also helped with loose surface climbs. I took a piece of scrap styrine from building my tool box on my Trx-4 and put a roof on this guy. I think it looks allot better now without the wires and ESC showing. Thanks for checking it out!
Old 02-17-2020, 07:40 AM   #46
RCC Addict

Took this little guy out for a spin on the backyard course. Had a blast with it! The 4WS Really helped it allot! Shot a short video while I was out there. Hope you enjoy!!! Like and Subscribe!!!

Old 03-16-2020, 06:33 AM   #47
Pebble Pounder

Absolutely love this build.. I have several Losi Micro Crawlers sitting in my storage unit unfinished.. You may have just inspired me to at least finish one of them. Thanks!
ProjektONE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2020, 03:01 PM   #48
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjektONE View Post
Absolutely love this build.. I have several Losi Micro Crawlers sitting in my storage unit unfinished.. You may have just inspired me to at least finish one of them. Thanks!

Thanks brother! It's allot of fun for sure. I've been thinking about building another micro with the other parts I have. Just haven't had the time and funds to do it. I'm glad my build could give some inspiration. Definitely start a build thread once you get to working on one. I'd like to check it out for sure.
Old 11-03-2021, 06:17 PM   #49
RCC Addict

No updates, but still crawling this awesome little guy!

Took it out back just to try some lines I have been eyeing for it. This thing always impresses me.

It was pulling lines I didn't think it had a chance on. I did have the driver mod turned on 11 tho LMAO!

On the hunt for another body to put on it. Not willing to change the WB so it might be hard LoL! Thanks for stopping by!!! Have a great day!!!!

AnimalHippie Goes Micro! - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Castle Creations Micro Mamaba X problemI have the micro mamba x with a 4100kv motor, Steelone232 Electronics 1 06-12-2018 08:56 PM
Micro Terrain Titans + Matchbox Baja Bug = Micro Monster Beetle nascarkeith Non Crawler RC's 14 04-06-2009 01:25 PM