Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Losi Mini-Rock Crawler

Notices

Thread: Hoping and Wishing

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2009, 08:03 PM   #1
Pebble Pounder

Default Hoping and Wishing

So yeah i found two mrc's on ebay. both are practically new, one complete and one is missing the radio and receiver. So i put a bid on the one thats complete. So if i get it this will be my first rc crawler. So cross your fingers and wish me luck. If i get it im gonna flip the trans and cut the radio tray up to keep the support. Then move on too weighing down the front end. and moving the electronics to where they belong. And all this knowledge is all thanks to this website and all you guys. So thanks and have a good night....
DareDiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2009, 08:49 PM   #2

If you do not win your bid just buy a new one you will be very happy with the purchase!
fordranger2682 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 08:57 PM   #3
Rock Crawler

Hope you win it. I have one right now and have done some good upgrades to make it run great. You will like it. Especially since there are tons of companies that are coming out with new products for the little guy. Like I said hope it works out for you. Def. show us some pics when you get it and put some hops on.
CRAZYACE63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 09:00 PM   #4
Pebble Pounder

yeah i know i would be. But kind of on a budget and the wife thinks ill be wasting my money, due to my lack of use of the other rc truck i use to have and/or any other hobby or whatever ive spent money on before. But one way or another i will have a MRC oh yes i will have one. Cuz i am hooked and cant wait to crawl with it. I have a new house with tons of space to create a indoor or outdoor course. Thanks...
Old 03-24-2009, 10:04 PM   #5
Pebble Pounder

Thank you for all your hope and wishes but the one complete bid has passed my limit as of now. So the other one that is missing the reciever and radio is still under my limit. So talkin dollars and cents how much would it cost me for a descent radio and reciever. Nothing fancy jus something to get the job done, and my crawling starting. i know this question might be in the wrong thread but im jus lookin for ball park numbers. once again thanks for all your help....
Old 03-24-2009, 11:49 PM   #6
Rock Crawler

If you are looking for basic I have a few 27 amd 75Mhz radios here that I upgraded. I have a tz10 from an HPI Baja SS that I can sell you for $50.00 shipped. LMK what you think. It is three channel so you can have something that needs 2 positions to work like lights.
CRAZYACE63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 01:45 PM   #7
Pebble Pounder

Well thank you for the offer, but the other bid has exceeded my limits as of now. So im gonna wait and get one from the LHS. Found one in town that sells em for 225.00. So i think thats a good price. Thanks for all the help though, talk to you guys later. Keep up the good work...
Old 03-25-2009, 03:29 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareDiver View Post
Well thank you for the offer, but the other bid has exceeded my limits as of now. So im gonna wait and get one from the LHS. Found one in town that sells em for 225.00. So i think thats a good price. Thanks for all the help though, talk to you guys later. Keep up the good work...
That is a good price! You won't find one for much less than that online and by the time you add shipping it will equal out.
JatoTheRipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 06:12 PM   #9
Rock Crawler

TCS http://www.tcscrawlers.com/Team-Losi...k-p-16947.html is selling new ones at 209.99 plus shipping ... HRRM but it looks like they are out of stock!

I keep bidding on ebay too but when the crawler hits 185.00 or 190.00 plus shipping. I keep thinking it is prolly better just to go new for the 20 buck savings!
WarTrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 08:23 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarTrader View Post
TCS http://www.tcscrawlers.com/Team-Losi...k-p-16947.html is selling new ones at 209.99 plus shipping ... HRRM but it looks like they are out of stock!

I keep bidding on ebay too but when the crawler hits 185.00 or 190.00 plus shipping. I keep thinking it is prolly better just to go new for the 20 buck savings!
There's another vendor that offers them for the same price, but once you add shipping you're right near the price that he can get it locally. And by buying it locally he supports his LHS and he gets it immediately.

My LHS refuses to carry Losi products!
JatoTheRipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 01:53 PM   #11
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by JatoTheRipper View Post
That is a good price! You won't find one for much less than that online and by the time you add shipping it will equal out.
Yes i understand that i have no problem with the price at all. Jus both bids have gone past my limit as of right now. So it wouldnt be worth getting a used MRC for the same price if not more then a new one. So when the time comes im gonna buy from the LHS so i can play with it that day. Thanks for the help. I will be a owner of a MRC someday, hopefully soon.