Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Losi Mini-Rock Crawler

Notices

Thread: problem fitting metal center diff lockers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2009, 07:27 AM   #1
Rock Crawler

Default problem fitting metal center diff lockers

Mornin fellas,
I got tired of breaking diff lockers left and right, and decided to get the front, and rear. I searched and searched, and couldnt find any that were in stock. So I called my LHS, and to my surprise he had two sets. I immediatly headed that way. While there he said he also had the center locker so I bought them as well.
Got home, popped in the front and rear, and started doing the center but the new metal ones wouldnt fit. they were just a shade to big where they drop into the carrier.

Has anyone else had this problem?

I ended up getting them in with some help from a pair of channel locks, They clicked right in, but I woke up this morning, and got to thinking about it, and wondered if I could have done any damage to the carrier...

What do you guys think?
soundcolor is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2009, 08:05 AM   #2
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundcolor View Post
Mornin fellas,
I got tired of breaking diff lockers left and right, and decided to get the front, and rear. I searched and searched, and couldnt find any that were in stock. So I called my LHS, and to my surprise he had two sets. I immediatly headed that way. While there he said he also had the center locker so I bought them as well.
Got home, popped in the front and rear, and started doing the center but the new metal ones wouldnt fit. they were just a shade to big where they drop into the carrier.

Has anyone else had this problem?

I ended up getting them in with some help from a pair of channel locks, They clicked right in, but I woke up this morning, and got to thinking about it, and wondered if I could have done any damage to the carrier...

What do you guys think?
i had to use channel locks to but even when i used them they where hard to get in
rccrawlerguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 09:49 AM   #3
Quarry Creeper

Mine was also tight fit, but I just tapped them in.
scott83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 02:28 PM   #4
Rock Crawler

alright, well I just wanted to be sure... thanks guys.
soundcolor is offline   Reply With Quote