Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Losi Mini-Rock Crawler

Notices

Thread: MRC mixer adjusting?s

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2009, 11:26 AM   #1
Rock Stacker

Default MRC mixer adjusting?s

Ok i just got done building my mixer. My questions are what adjustments are going to help get rid of my torque twist? I have it setup with upper links in rear second hole up third hole toward the center of chassis. And the rear part of the link is mounted in the rear holes. The shocks are mounted top hole all the way to the end of the chassis. The lower links are mounted all the to the outside of the chassis. same setup in the front also. My other question is i can't get my servo to turn the tires all the way both ways i got it close but i notice it turns to the right quit a bit sharper. The servo horn is about vertical and is toward the left side of the chassis with the stock link.
zr600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2009, 07:14 PM   #2
RCC Addict

Quote:
...My other question is i can't get my servo to turn the tires all the way both ways i got it close but i notice it turns to the right quit a bit sharper. The servo horn is about vertical and is toward the left side of the chassis with the stock link.
sounds like you just need to set your trim

remember just cause it looks straight, it may not be straight. throttle and adjust.
NeXt559 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 09:46 PM   #3
RCC Addict

Pics
stubs179 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 06:11 PM   #4

i had the same problem with the steering try flipping the servo over so the top becomes the bottom if you are using the stock steering thats what i did and got all my steering back...
nobody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 06:17 PM   #5
RcBros Hobbies

Pictures of your current setup will help us better determine where your torque twist is coming from. The last post I saw regarding out chassis and torque twist the user had his nimh battery zip tired to the side of it.

Which a quick pic we instantly knew the issue.
RcBro is offline   Reply With Quote