Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Losi Mini-Rock Crawler

Notices

Thread: my new lid for the MRC samuri!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2010, 07:44 PM   #1
Rock Stacker

Default my new lid for the MRC samuri!

Finally bit the bullet and ordered one...got it painted today and was so happy i just started throwing the detail stickers on there. So if any of them are upside down and in the wrong place don't be surprised !

I posted it at the end of the long pics thread but I am not sure how many people even check that anymore. Never hurts to bump something new onto the thread anyhow !
Hope you like it !

Last edited by foodstick; 01-10-2010 at 07:48 PM. Reason: added pic
foodstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2010, 08:45 PM   #2
Rock Stacker

Freaken great samuri. I had the real deal just a few years back all tricked out. Brought back memories. So how the heck is the body being held on? I see what looks like small gas caps for body pins? Hmm. Please explain. I like it.
MRCking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 09:01 PM   #3

Super nice looking. I like Sammys,,,
E4x4Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 09:38 PM   #4
Rock Stacker

the picture is tricking your eyes, those are actually phillips screw heads into some fuel line tubing. The screws are temporary until I either get some nicer caps, or build a sort of "brush guard" bar to hide the mount setup.

The nice thing about using the automotive tubing to extending the body posts out is it makes for softer rolls down the hills!! hahah.. tortured my last body and the soft mounts saved me a few times for sure. It really absorbs the impact well. I had a video up on youtube of the old body.. My MRC fell off the side of a tank and fell almost 6 feet on to concrete without breaking the truck or body ... Oh yeah,while trying to catch the truck I managed to kick it instead ..haha
foodstick is offline   Reply With Quote