Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Losi Mini-Rock Crawler

Notices

Thread: My MRC

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2011, 10:47 AM   #41
Pebble Pounder

Lafayette....I'm just down I-10 from ya. Is there any good crawling spots in Lafayette? Anyone holding comps out that away?
notez2beat is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2011, 11:34 AM   #42
Pebble Pounder

Mounted up the body and thats about it i think until i can get it on the rocks. And well still gonna get newer and better electronics eventually. But thats way in the future, cuz i have no idea what i want to go with yet. Notez there are a couple spots from what ive heard. I have a friend whos got a spot and i believe hes wanting to get some comps going eventually. So yeah pic time.

DareDiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 01:08 PM   #43
RCC Addict

It looks good Brandon.
I have some small scraps of lexan I save to test colors when painting, pretty sure you could build some trays from that easily. And as far as seperation between esc/rx goes, that's not bad, especially as tight as things are in these 1.9 cars.
We can put it on the incline board and tune your link positions next time you are over. I may have time Friday morning. Also, I have a small Losi 2s Lipo I'd let go for cheap if you want.
shelljeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 08:33 PM   #44
Pebble Pounder

Default in need of crawling

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelljeep View Post
It looks good Brandon.
I have some small scraps of lexan I save to test colors when painting, pretty sure you could build some trays from that easily. And as far as seperation between esc/rx goes, that's not bad, especially as tight as things are in these 1.9 cars.
We can put it on the incline board and tune your link positions next time you are over. I may have time Friday morning. Also, I have a small Losi 2s Lipo I'd let go for cheap if you want.
That would be great to get some of that lexan, i think it might the cutting board i was planning to use might be a lil tight strong, ill bring it over though next time im at your house to see what you think. Yeah its pretty tight between the chassis plates. i didnt know how much tighter it is than the stock chassis. Friday morning would be cool but i think ill be out of town on friday so we might have to plan for later in the weekend or next week. And i would love to buy that lipo but i dont have a charger for it or a lipo cut off or a charger to charge so ill stick with the stock electrics for now. And yeah ill need help with the link positions cuz thats way above my pay grade. so im gonna test my crawler out on some brick and some chunks of wood tomorrow. wish i had another spot to crawl on the rock at too. thanks man.
DareDiver is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
losi, mrc