Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Losi Mini-Rock Crawler

Notices

Thread: Optional Bodies

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2010, 04:22 PM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default Optional Bodies

Where can I find some optional bodies for the MRC? Will any 1/18th work (don't think so in considering my RC-18T)? Any good places to shop for bodies?

Thanks.
JustinThyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2010, 03:53 AM   #2
Quarry Creeper

try ebay.

Personally I like for the MRC:
Losi Grappler,
Losi Grappler pro,
Beetle (bug)
Stock shell,
Bronco.

http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=los....c0.m270.l1313

http://cgi.ebay.com/1-18th-Bronco-Cl...item5d2caf24ff

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mini-Rock-Crawle...item563910e172
Gfresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 04:19 PM   #3

Here's a more scale body-

http://www.tcscrawlers.com/RJ-Speed-...s-p-17109.html
Ryan_m_c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 04:35 PM   #4
I wanna be Dave

I love how it's always a douchebag without a supporter start that suggests ebay.

Check out any of the great vendors of this site. They're the ones who keep this place going. You'll find as good or better prices from most any of them than you will from ebay anyway.
EvilTwin v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 01:36 AM   #5
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilTwin v2 View Post
I love how it's always a douchebag without a supporter start that suggests ebay.

Check out any of the great vendors of this site. They're the ones who keep this place going. You'll find as good or better prices from most any of them than you will from ebay anyway.

thanks for calling me a douchebag, only trying to help. You might notice a lot of my posts are ones trying to help others, like others have helped me.
Old 12-27-2010, 04:03 AM   #6
Quarry Creeper

oh, and as for the star: maybe I don't have $20 per year to give to each forum I am part of (being from the UK, I also visit a UK forum.) If every forum I visit demanded $20, I would be a lot poorer!
As for supporting the vendors, did you notice I am running one of Krawkfreak's mini juice chassis, John Holme's motor and RC4WD tyres?

I do what I can to be part of this, help others and support vendors.
Old 12-27-2010, 04:25 AM   #7
I wanna be Dave

Ok. I'll admit. Calling you a douchebag was harsh. I apologize. I understand not spending the money to support every site that you're a member. However, I have noticed a trend with non-star holders. You're the ones who typically suggest that people look elsewhere for their parts instead of taking care of the people who take care of you.

This website wouldn't be what it is without the backing of supporting members and vendors. If you appreciate the forum at all, you shouldn't be trying to drive people away from it, but toward the people who help to make it what it is.

This world would be alot better off if people took care of the people that take care of them instead of simply going after the quick or cheap fix.

We have a great local hobby shop that has provided our club with an indoor crawling location, so when purchasing anything, they are my first stop (and the pricing rivals what I can find online). If they can't get it or I need it faster than that, I look to the vendors here. You'd be amazed at some of the incredible service that I've received from them over the years. Their pricing is also typically as good if not better (after shipping) than what you'll find on ebay.
EvilTwin v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 11:34 AM   #8
Quarry Creeper

EvilTwin, which of the vendors here stock bodies for the MRC? I'd be happy to take a look.
Old 12-27-2010, 12:51 PM   #9
dnf

Its hit and miss as to who will have what in stock.

I like them all,but I find that rpp's site is easy to search and find what I want.
The prices are fair,and shipping is fast.

I also like to support my lhs with stuff like bodies,cuz I like to actually set it on the truck and scope it out.

I say that if your going for all out looks,the bronco body like what larry had at our last comp.

If you want all out performance,then the bug body is king.

I like the og grappler body myself
rock hard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 06:34 PM   #10
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by rock hard View Post
Its hit and miss as to who will have what in stock.

I also like to support my lhs with stuff like bodies,cuz I like to actually set it on the truck and scope it out.

If you want all out performance,then the bug body is king.
I think it's almost a given that the bug is the defacto king, and best choice with great rollover correction.

It's just that they are so common and......well.........I just reaealalllllyyyy don't like a Bug body style. But I'll probably end up with one anyway.

Was just wondering if there were many other options than the obvious. At the LHS, I set a 1/16 Revo body on the chassis, and looked like an approximate fit with trimming (downside was it already had body post holes, which obviously, would be out of place on the MRC).

I'll start with the stock body, order a Bug, and play around at the LHS to see what other less obvious options might exist.
Old 01-15-2011, 09:56 PM   #11
Rock Stacker

I don't prefer the bug either. I like the grappler pro but after trimming it kinda looks like a smashed bug. Im sure in time more bodies will pop up for mrc crawlers. I wish there was a xr10 mini body that would rock
Donkeykicker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 10:25 PM   #12
RCC Addict

Larry's bronco was sure good looking. I wondered about roll overs but it sure did win the "thats cool" thought award from me.
RickM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 05:58 PM   #13
Pebble Pounder

I like the bronco on TCS but the bug is my first choice.
nytuber is offline   Reply With Quote