Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Losi Mini-Rock Crawler

Notices

Thread: My new to me MRC built thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2011, 07:33 AM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default My new to me MRC built thread

well bmuzz1 (Brian) done all the hard work out in AZ on this one, so its more like a built thread.

i decided to stay with the GC3 chassis and put the wiring on a diet.

moved the battery mount to under the front 4link plate, cause the servo wouldnt let it be directly under it.. aluminum mounts kinda do that to ya!

a cs170 was cobbled and put on my 2.2 sportsman,so a lil 645mg now does steering duties @ 6v on it. i trimmed about 12" of wiring off the servo and BEC combined. cleaned things up a bit and gave more room on the already pressed for space chassis. trying to talk myself out of going mini juice on it.....

i didnt take any wiring off of the mamba 25 as of yet, to keep my options open as to mounting it somewhere else like the rear link mounts. so far everything is as far forward as possible, might try to put the bec under the battery mount. i want to hit the LHS for some heat shrink for the rec and maybe the esc if needed to replace down the road sometime.
Attached Images

ClassicGMJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links