Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Losi Mini-Rock Crawler

Notices

Thread: buzzing servo

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2011, 07:05 PM   #1

Default buzzing servo

Been messin around with my mrc for a couple of weeks and my servo(stock) has been buzzing when i come to a stop, i can adjust the trim on my DX3s and it will go away but as soon as i run it again and come to a stop it starts buzzin again..whats up?? If i need to get a full size servo whats everyone recommend, i hear the hitech 645mg is good?????
bucks86ta is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2011, 08:24 PM   #2
I wanna be Dave

The buzzing from my understanding is the servo trying to find center. I run a HS 645 MG and it is OK. I ran that all last season. I want to run something stronger that will push rocks out of the way. I need to get a BEC to run something like that. What ESC are you running in it?
Jslick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 02:07 AM   #3
Quarry Creeper

Most servos I tried buzz a little, usually the stronger they are, the less they have to "fight" to maintain dead centre. It only takes a little sideways pressure (just the flex of a tire is enough), to make one buzz a little. Jslick is right, its just trying to find dead centre.
Just double check there are no binds on your steering (remove link from sevo to knuckles, and turn steering lock to lock a few times feeling for any tight binds.).
hope that helps

G
Gfresh is offline   Reply With Quote