Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Losi Mini-Rock Crawler

Notices

Thread: MyTJsuX Basher Build (with 1:1 Juggy pics)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2011, 08:53 PM   #1
Rock Stacker

Default MyTJsuX Basher Build (with 1:1 Juggy pics)

So this will be my first venture of completely building an RC Crawler. I got into this because i am a huge fan of Rock Crawling 1:1. I have built countless jeeps and have been through Tellico in my Juggy and i can't get enough of the lifestyle. But damn i love my RC Crawler.
So throughout next week i should be getting all of my shipments most from people on the forum. I have bought a mix of new and used parts, and the list is as follows;
1.9 TTC Baja Claws
Proline Titus's
Snipe DMG Chassis
Aluminum adjustable Shocks
Front n Rear 4 Link Plates
Mamba 25 with a CC BEC
Holmes Hobbies Torquemaster 33T

So once everything starts dropping in ill be checking back with pics.......

for now ill leave you with my 1:1 Juggy

Last edited by mytjsux; 02-24-2011 at 09:22 PM.
mytjsux is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2011, 10:06 AM   #2
Quarry Creeper

Were you getting mad at that rock?

Mutant_Xj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 10:52 AM   #3
Rock Stacker

Lol that's funny because we call that place the rock garden and out goes on for afew hundred more yards and I had just busted ahydraulic hose it is damn near impossible to winch people out of the obstacle so at that point I hammered down and held on.....lol what ensued was pic number one in which I completely destroyed my windshield frame
Old 03-01-2011, 12:04 PM   #4

If I ever feel the need to complain about breaking a part on my RC crawler, I will come back and look at your pics again!
MauriceW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 06:04 PM   #5
Rock Stacker

Time for updates....everything has come in except my tires obviously...so i took the time to paint the chassis and cage and build my 4 links.....lmk what you think btw i have a plan for my suspension geometry that i will do once my tires come in and i completely finish the build not to mention going to add some lower links i might start selling ......pics for now ps dont make fun of my at home custom paint haha (the white and orange is the finish not the all orange)

Old 03-14-2011, 06:07 PM   #6
Rock Stacker

finally got her all together definitely needs some tweaking but its nice to see her running again...sadly i managed to rip a LCA mount off the axle and im talking about the block one on the inside not the thin one...figure that out......so as you can see in the profile photo my front pass LCA is dangling...lol

so im tired of the crappy mounts on the MRC axles so im going to start looking for some R1 Gmade Portals....