Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Losi Mini-Rock Crawler

Notices

Thread: Hi There

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2011, 04:14 AM   #1

Default Hi There

Hello guys;
First off ecxuse my bad language,but it's not my native language.
i am a Dutchman living in the city Beverwijk in the Netherlands.
I'm not a rc newbee,but a totaly newbee at rockcraling.
I've allready dicided to buy a Losi MRC,and it will be within a week or 2.
I think just as al you future custumars,you'l be getting as much info as you can before you realy decided to buy one.
I just want to say,every qeastion i can think off,i can find the answer here!
Thiss site is the best site for the Losi MRC ! ! !
I'm now at page 24 and reading here every day!
I,ve gut just one quastion;
What's a good firm(sitie) for me to order the Losi MRC if i decid to buv it in the US?
Keep on Crawling!!!

Fiero
Fiero is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2011, 12:07 PM   #2
Quarry Creeper

Hello and welcome,

Probably the best place to look would be ebay to pick up a basic second hand stocker or bind'n'drive. You are more than likely going to replace all but the axle housing, diffs, receiver and transmission sooner or later. Save your money for buying the aftermarket stuff needed to make it perform way beyond the stockers capabilities - depending, obviously on what you want and what your expectations are!

Postage from the States can be prohibitive but Liquid RC charge 0.99C, RC Bros give good rates if you contact them, The Toyz and Toadz are reasonable and well stocked too. A lot of the sellers in the second hand section on here only sell to US customers but the traders usually ship at cost in my experience.

Don't forget there are a ton of free mods to do and a load of threads on what to replace first so let the "search" button be your friend and keep reading other peoples build threads.

You are correct though, there is a wealth of information on this site and a bunch of really good people who are always willing to help, if you put a bit of effort in yourself.

Hope this helps.
neiloid1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 12:42 PM   #3
I wanna be Dave

WELCOME!!!

Your English and spelling are better than a most that have spoken it all of their lives, so I wouldn't worry about that. Plus, you are doing what most people don't: read, then ask.

X2 on E-Bay.

My next suggestion would be the market place on this site, but you'll have to have 30 days as a member and 30+ meaningful posts; or, you can buy a star for $20. You can find some really good deals, but the shipping might be a problem.

Recommend buying metal lockers for the front, rear, and transmission and changing those out first thing.
Greatscott is offline   Reply With Quote