Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Losi Mini-Rock Crawler

Notices

Thread: Derlin skid/tranny mount for an 'L' Trail help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2011, 08:42 PM   #1

Default Derlin skid/tranny mount for an 'L' Trail help

Question for all you pro's on here. This is my first post. But I've been creeping on here for a few years. FINALLY have a custom build going, that started life as an MRC. (Pics on their way) I've looked at a handfull of the venders on here, searched here as well as just on google. I am trying to track down a delerin tranny mount/skid plate for my L trail chassis that will let me mount an Axial tranny to it. So I need the skid plate width of an MRC (roughly 2 3/8" wide) But will let me mount an Axial tranny to it. Looking to run Axial or Losi worm axles also.

I basically would like to just track down a new or custom skid plate vrs making a new chassis, and tube frame. I have already built and painted her up. So the chassis width is set.

Any ides or leads to a person who could custom make a delerin piece to my specs. Any help is appreciated.

TIA,
Alex
howsyouraspen is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2011, 07:33 AM   #2
Quarry Creeper

Check this out to see if the dimensions work for your rig. You would still need to drill and tap it. http://goo.gl/U96M1
Slaughter is offline   Reply With Quote