Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Losi Mini-Rock Crawler

Notices

Thread: Feeler thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2011, 03:12 PM   #61
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik D_lux View Post
It will be a bit since I only have one car currently running them. I would feel really bad if people were cutting their axles up and these had some sort of failure.

Of course, if youre the type of guy who does not like to wait, likes to figure things out and can take the risk, I have them available now.
Sent you a PM.
EvilTwin v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-30-2011, 06:47 PM   #62
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik D_lux View Post
It will be a bit since I only have one car currently running them. I would feel really bad if people were cutting their axles up and these had some sort of failure.

Of course, if youre the type of guy who does not like to wait, likes to figure things out and can take the risk, I have them available now.
I would be glad to help test them out. Can you send me a PM on how to order and how much they are.

Wes
brazwewn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 09:17 AM   #63
I wanna be Dave

Erik, If you need any help testing, all you have to do is ask.
Jslick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 01:16 AM   #64
Wanna get? Gotta want.

Here is a copy/paste from my vendors thread on the shock/link mounts.

In 53 willys pics you can see that he figured out that you can use the shock mount in place of the adapter. So, the good news is that you can skip the adapter entirely on the front if you want to run the shock/link mount. It will serve the same purpose as the adapter. I do believe that he is running that shock/link mount without the set screws top/bottom, just a press fit as many are finding. You will still need to cut off your stock shock/link mounts to make this work. Again, you can run just the shock/link mount that I make or if you dont want to do that mod you will want just the adapter mount. Before it was thought that you needed both which is turning out to not be true. Oh, also another cool thing about running them this way is that you can clock your chub in increments with all those holes in the mounts. Before you would have to take the whole adapter off and do new set screw holes. On the shock/link mount you set it and forget it.

53 also figured out that you can simply run these shock/link mounts on the rear. They are a simple slip on and then like the front, you need to cut the stock shock/link mounts off. He also went custom and set them in sideways to the lockouts. Another option would be to do just like the front and do set screws on the top and bottom. I dont have any pictures of the new shock/link mounts for the rear but they are a simple design that does not have all of the holes like the fronts do. You dont need the clocking ability as you just set them where you want anyway. This will really keep the cost down as most of the cost of the mounts are from all those tiny holes.

I hope this makes sense and is not too confusing. If there is any confusion at all please post up or PM me and I will see if I can clarify.
Erik D_lux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 01:18 AM   #65
Wanna get? Gotta want.

Here are 53's pics...

Erik D_lux is offline   Reply With Quote