Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Losi Mini-Rock Crawler

Notices

Thread: Thinkin about buyin a mrc

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2011, 01:45 PM   #1

Default Thinkin about buyin a mrc

Hey all I'm Lookin at this mrc on craigslist for $250 guy says it's all modded except axles. Is this a good deal? Comes rtr

Last edited by Akkrazyk; 10-11-2011 at 01:47 PM. Reason: Misspell
Akkrazyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2011, 02:40 PM   #2
I wanna be Dave

Not anywhere near enough info to tell, "modded" doesn't necessarily mean better or worth more $. Depends on whether it has aluminum wheels, aftermarket tires, type of esc, motor type, chassis, etc,etc. With the price drop on the Pro Roller, you can get some pretty sweet rigs for cheap these days.
papabash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 03:47 PM   #3
Rock Crawler

I would say no for a few reasons. 1. It's on Craig's List. 2. You can buy a pro roller and do the mods yourself for similar money and have fun doing the mods (it doesn't need many). 3. The "mods" could be Integy and/or Hot Racing parts that are more 'bling' than anything.

Keep looking, and reading on this forum.
btoungette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 03:55 PM   #4
Quarry Creeper

I say DEPENDS on the stuff as well. I'm going all out with no budget on my mrc and have well over 300.00 in it and havent even got every thing ordered that I plan to get. More less have i got a chance to play with it. But when I do I'll have a VERY worthy COMP Crawler and plan to be on the podium every crawl I go to.

So depending on mods, and what your wanting it for, A comp rig or just a Basher back yard crawler.
WestTxRc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 08:44 PM   #5
Pebble Pounder

I'll sell ya mine for $250 lol. l trail chassis. Losi brushless sensored with esc. metal lockers inside of trans and diffs. new pinions, underdriven up front. diff hardware switched to stainless 2 mm (nut and bolted). integy 3 link wishbones. aluminum beadlocks with stainless hardware,Hi-tec 645 servo, metal "C"s, aftermarket axles,. huge selection of stainless hardware comes with it, most of the factory internals, stock rims and tires, a bunch of extra shocks and springs. , foams, and a storm tracker carrying case. needs a little work, but is in running moving condition.
MudboyNJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 05:19 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MudboyNJ View Post
I'll sell ya mine for $250 lol. l trail chassis. Losi brushless sensored with esc. metal lockers inside of trans and diffs. new pinions, underdriven up front. diff hardware switched to stainless 2 mm (nut and bolted). integy 3 link wishbones. aluminum beadlocks with stainless hardware,Hi-tec 645 servo, metal "C"s, aftermarket axles,. huge selection of stainless hardware comes with it, most of the factory internals, stock rims and tires, a bunch of extra shocks and springs. , foams, and a storm tracker carrying case. needs a little work, but is in running moving condition.
I'm in AK or I would! The guy says it's a mini turned comp And that he's won a few comps with it as well so I'll just hit him with a barrage of questions and feel it out. Also to the dude that mentioned custom building my own. I would but good hobby shops are no good around here unless there is one I haven't found yet
Old 10-12-2011, 05:35 PM   #7

Quote:
I would but I'm in Alaska. The guy says it's a mini turned comp. And won a few comps as well. I'll just ask a ton of questions
Old 10-13-2011, 06:28 AM   #8
Hoof Hearted?

Quote:
...underdriven up front...

Why would you underdrive the front?
Grandmasboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 06:52 AM   #9
Pebble Pounder

sorry meant over. I have Tra7079 up front
MudboyNJ is offline   Reply With Quote