Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Losi Mini-Rock Crawler

Notices

Thread: Front end woes.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2011, 07:06 AM   #1
Pebble Pounder

Default Front end woes.

I have two issues I need help with. I'm new to RC's in general so please excuse me for if these sound stupid. Any help is appreciated and I have searched yet still can't quite figure it out.
1st problem is steering. Cant seem to get my steering figurered out. It steers left great. however right doesn't go anywear near as far as left. Also it seems to flex the suspension pretty hard when turning. What I have is a Ltrail chassis with a Hi-tec 645, homade steering links. I bought this as a RTC from a local guy. Plus the passenger side tire is turned to the outside some when the drivers side is straight. If I was to give yall some pics of full turn both ways, and close ups of the linkage would you be able to help?
2nd problem, is that the upper 3 link bar is an integy aluminum. The end that mounts to the axle keeps pulling out. Is there a fix fror this or so I have to buy a new housing.
Once i get these two problems squared away I should be good to go finally
MudboyNJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2011, 12:09 AM   #2

Well yes pics would help indeed and the integy 3 link i would get something different cause integy stuff is known for being junky and weak. So look maybe for a different setup.
highcrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 08:02 AM   #3
Rock Crawler

Mudboy pics of the front end/ steering set-up would help. As far as the 3 link, it sounds like all you need to do is remove the bolt that goes through the hollow ball, add a washer that wont pull through the housing, and reinstall the bolt. No need to replace the alum link
ram_tough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 09:24 AM   #4
Pebble Pounder

damn I dumb lol. I should have thought about the washer. I will get pics this weekend of the front end. I have to put the stock tranny gears back in it tonight, my son was playing with it last night and farted and started laughing while ramming my MRC into the couch at full throttle and keeping it floored until it started clicking
MudboyNJ is offline   Reply With Quote