Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Losi Mini-Rock Crawler

Notices

Thread: NiMH packs for MRC?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2011, 01:55 PM   #1
Rock Stacker

Default NiMH packs for MRC?

My soon-to-be nine year old son is getting an MRC Pro Roller for his birthday. I'm getting a Gens Ace lipo pack or two, but I'd also like a NiMH. I'm not comfortable with him selecting the right charge settings and monitoring lipos yet. But this is his truck, and I want him to be able drive it and maintain it as much as possible on his own.

Any recommendations? We'll be using the Novak Mongoose esc/motor combo. Looking for a good value in 7.2v pack that's the right size for the mini.
JackJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2011, 12:19 PM   #2

When I buy new batteries, I plan to get some from Pro-Match racing. I've always had great experiences with both their products and customer service.

I don't think they have any on their store front that match the configuration of the MRC but a quick email should solve that. I haven't talked to them about it yet but if you do, be sure to let us know how it goes.
ieatfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 12:30 PM   #3
I wanna be Dave

MaxAmps makes a small NIMH 1600mAh battery for the Minis, select your plug and run! Losi, Mini-Rock Crawler Packs
chicklet is offline   Reply With Quote