Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Losi Mini-Rock Crawler

Notices

Thread: best free hop ups for mrc

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2011, 08:28 PM   #1

Default best free hop ups for mrc

Hi all im new to rcc

my question is this what are say the top five free hop ups to do to the mrc. I have all ready moved the battery to the back axel and added weight to the tires any help would be great thanks
victorv is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2011, 12:44 PM   #2
Pebble Pounder

Default Re: best free hop ups for mrc

well you could move around your electronics and maybe getting rid of of that battery plate all together or cutting out the center of it getting everything as low as possible....you could flip the shocks over so the bulk of their weight is low....i find when dealing with that huge stock battery my mrc fairs better with it on top of the servo...you could also try to work it onto the upper links...its a tight fit but with a little work and maybe flipping your motor/trans around the other way you can get it in there...you can put some fuel tube on your shock shafts to limit the travel a little...these little rigs flex entirely to much...took me a minute to grasp the idea of too much flex but when you see your front axle body slam your rig because it gets at to steep of an angle it kinda makes sense...im pretty new to all this myself so my advice is to read as much of this forum as you can...there is tons of great info good luck...

Last edited by pugs2300; 12-19-2011 at 01:10 PM.
pugs2300 is offline   Reply With Quote