Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Losi Mini-Rock Crawler

Notices

Thread: Team Losi MRC Pro a.k.a Mordor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2014, 09:56 PM   #121
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: Team Losi MRC Pro a.k.a Mordor

Great stuff Samu! Congrats to ur sister as well!
winnerone23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2014, 07:50 AM   #122
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: #1 Mordor

Don't do it samu!!!
Old 08-06-2014, 08:38 AM   #123
I wanna be Dave

Lmao!!!
Ur sister should have it to make the guys cry more..
Old 08-19-2014, 01:17 AM   #124
RCC Addict

Worlds will be the last comp for me with this rig. After that it's going back to it's builder Marcus! Hope to see this back racing in US.
Zarizi Tech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 08:27 AM   #125
RCC Addict

So, it's time to do the final pre-race update for this bug. I had to take it out on finnish rocks one more time.

This was the best training ground that I could find, which would be even somewhere near compared to the rocks in RI.

Some really difficult courses done and now it's ready for the final battle; defending the title in Jamestown!

I've been driving maybe 15 packs with this thing in this year all together, but it's easy to remember how it goes. Hopefully I will be able to give it all without any techical issues or else. Aiming for the top of course!
Old 08-31-2014, 04:34 PM   #126
RCC Addict

When we had comps I would run the comps then at the end of the day run all of the backwards lil extra practice did the same on practice days aswell
lowridinjuggalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 12:55 AM   #127
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowridinjuggalo View Post
When we had comps I would run the comps then at the end of the day run all of the backwards lil extra practice did the same on practice days aswell
I do that as well.
Old 09-02-2014, 10:44 AM   #128
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarizi Tech View Post
I do that as well.
lowridinjuggalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 04:33 AM   #129
I wanna be Dave

Sold back to OG owner..
Old 09-19-2014, 08:44 AM   #130
RCC Addict

Time to do little video corner update on this thing as well. Don't have pics yet, but as soon as I can get some, I'll post them. I will present the videos in the order that I drove the courses in the Worlds.

DCW Course - (-25p)

"The cruisin' course". Turbo made this one the longest. I left the first bonus, cause it looked impossible to drive without gate. Miracleman Yoshi has driven it, so it wasn't impossible. I had a bunch of luck at gate four, when the car suddenly rolled to a better position to go in the gate. My luck ran out on gate six, where my plan was to take a little jump, but it went terribly wrong in there. Gate and a rollover... Rest of the course without penalties and I even drove the water bonus gate! Good course, great fun!

Notch 8 Course - (-27p)

Course two for me. This was really awesome course to drive. One bonus and zero mistakes all the way to gate eight where I had to make a reverse. On gate nine, I accidentaly hit a gate and took two reverses. Then one more bonus and up high to finishing gate. This was my best run in this years Worlds. Only Mr. World Champion (Yoshi) beat me by two points. Really happy about this performance!

Krawler Konceptz Course - (-18p)

This course didn't seem to be too hard when I first saw it. Gates 1-4 and bonus went well, no big drama there. On gate five the troubles started. I could not climb up from the side of the rock, cause my rear axle was hanging on the edge. Dropped down from the cliff and tried to drive the bug up. Then the trans gave a really nasty sound, and I decided to take a rollover. I tried the gate five again, but I dropped from the cliff. Then I just rode it over. On gate six I took a gate for driving too fast down to the gate. Then I decided that I have to take both of the remaining bonuses to stay in the game. That went relatively well, except for few reverses and I got the rig flying thru the finishing gate. I was dissapointed of this run. Nothing that I expected...

Lattice Innovations Course - (+26p)

So, this was gonna be the last course with this rig. At that time still defending National Champion rig. I wanted to make it good. On gate four I was already through it, but then the rig started to act like it was going to roll, and I hit the reverse straight over the gate. But the real misery happened on gate seven. The front drive shaft had lost it's pin and there was no more front wheel drive. And since there's no spare pins laying around the course or tools, that was it. Same thing happened in the Nordics and now again. Made me feel very sad to end 1.9 career like this. I had used thread lock and everything, but it had got loose on the comp. That's motorsport...

I'll update the pics later and tell a little more of the comp. Hope you enjoy the videos, since there's not too much 1.9 stuff from the Worlds here.

Last edited by Zarizi Tech; 09-19-2014 at 08:51 AM.
Old 10-21-2014, 09:22 AM   #131
RCC Addict

Long time without updates. This shall be the last for me.

Good morning Rhode Island!

Some pics from the Worlds. Here is the tech going on.

Some awesome photos from first and the last course by SVEN!

The first and the fun course. As you can see from the pics the weather was top notch on friday.

Trying to be better than I am on gate six.

These pics makes me miss this thing already.

BONUS BONUS!

That's a really cool gate!

From course four.

Was happy to drive one more comp with it.

Fourth place was good enough to secure the overall spots for me. With this amount of training, there's no way I could've beat Yoshi. He was driving amazingly.

But if I am correct, the rig should be now in South Carolina. Good luck with it Marcus. Bug wants more comps under his belt.

Great times fo sho, but all good comes to it's end at some point.

PICTURES: Steven Kautz

Last edited by Zarizi Tech; 10-21-2014 at 09:24 AM.
Old 10-21-2014, 09:27 AM   #132
I wanna be Dave

You'll be building another one as soon as your realize how much you miss it, Samu!

Good showing at World's and awesome to meet you!
Old 10-21-2014, 09:50 AM   #133
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by winnerone23 View Post
You'll be building another one as soon as your realize how much you miss it, Samu!

Good showing at World's and awesome to meet you!
You too Troy! Never say never, but at this point I'll focus on the big stuff insted.
Old 10-21-2014, 11:11 AM   #134
I wanna be Dave

Yeah, I'm happy that my new little one is rtr.. Now I can spend the time building the Big one! Supah time!

Team Losi MRC Pro a.k.a Mordor - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Team losi mrc esc questions rcjunky3 Electronics 0 01-23-2009 10:22 PM