Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Losi Mini-Rock Crawler

Notices

Thread: Liv3mind mrcp

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2014, 10:37 PM   #21
Quarry Creeper

Default Liv3mind mrcp

Quote:
Originally Posted by winnerone23 View Post
I now where one for sale is, with XR steering, t1e chassis, mongoose system etc, etc.. All kinds of hopped up! I just don't need another..

But.... I guess it wouldn't be what ur looking for, as it's not a mrc pro.. Just the shocks, trans, and rear axle would fit into the category.. ;)

see now that I could probably go for. Mostly an mrc pro, at least the good bits that I want, hopefully for the right price........i am gunna buzz the classi......maybe my xr will have to wait lol

Sent from my Lumia Icon using Tapatalk

Last edited by Liv3mind; 03-31-2014 at 12:41 AM.
Liv3mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-2014, 07:47 PM   #22
I wanna be Dave

You can pm me for details.. Ya know, if your interested..
winnerone23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 08:30 PM   #23
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by winnerone23 View Post
You can pm me for details.. Ya know, if your interested..

thanks for the offer. I got another mrcp today locally really cheap. Hardly used at all, really no scratches. Has a 18.5 brushless system In it, 2 extra sets of wheels and tires, 3 sets of losi wheel weights, 3 mrcp losi batteries, 2 new sets of axles, all in the original mrcp box, Il post pics tonight ir tomorrow. I think I will be running 1.9 alone in san Diego alone. My xr build can sit back burner for a bit lol
Old 04-01-2014, 01:52 AM   #24
Quarry Creeper

Here is my hack job, this on full droop front half droop half sprung rear, this one will be getting a 7950tg cause that's what I have sitting, of course I gave it the boxer look as now I have come to like it a lot. Ordered some servo guards today (thanks Troy!) I drove through 3 battery packs this evening, 1 before doing the suspension droop setup and 2 after. Holy hell this thing is the funnest rc car I have ever drivin. Doing the droop setup made a world of difference IMHO base on my driving style. Here are some poser shots:

Old 04-01-2014, 11:03 PM   #25
Quarry Creeper

Default Liv3mind mrcp

Ok, I pulled the brushless system out and cleaned it and stored it, too bulky and too heavy, will be running sidewinder micros in both cars, with slider motors probably still undecided, unsure of pinion yet, one will be staying relatively un modified and the other will be modded and changed. My first sidewinder micro will be here Friday, so I will try to have the first car up and running by Saturday. Il update as I go along, I'm thinking about going and getting all the mrcp upgrades my lhs still has sitting. I got a losi carbon servo/batt tray today, is there an aftermarket option for mounting front upper links? Anyone have an opinion on the team brood frenzy motors? Good speed and torque? Bolt in without modifying? Thanks in advance for info

Last edited by Liv3mind; 04-01-2014 at 11:54 PM.
Old 04-04-2014, 12:37 AM   #26
Quarry Creeper

Well my 2.2p is completely on hold, there are some cool things coming in the 1.9 area of my home office........
Old 04-16-2014, 12:42 PM   #27
Quarry Creeper

The parts are starting to show up for a build...........couple more big parts and it will start going together

Old 04-16-2014, 07:31 PM   #28
RCC Addict

Default Re: Liv3mind mrcp

Looking forward to a build!
MRCrackhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 01:08 AM   #29
Quarry Creeper

Any one know Losb1260, is this the pn for the pinion set that fits the slider motor? Its got the splined output shaft instead of the flat sided shaft? Thanks
Old 04-21-2014, 06:43 AM   #30
Rock Crawler

if the slider motor has a 2mm shaft they will work, you can file a flat on the motor shaft for the set screw
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 09:00 AM   #31
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
if the slider motor has a 2mm shaft they will work, you can file a flat on the motor shaft for the set screw

Lol, that's a good reminder, I never thought to measure the output shaft, thanks
Old 04-21-2014, 10:56 AM   #32
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liv3mind View Post
Lol, that's a good reminder, I never thought to measure the output shaft, thanks
Yes as i said when i suggested the RX280, you will have to sand the splines down (takes 5sec with a nail emery board with the motor plugged into a battery) then you make a small flat for the set screw and 2mm pinions will work just fine !

Be carefull when sanding, it takes literally nothing to sand these down and if you sand too much you'll have slack in the pinion. Better sand 1-2 second then test-fit, on mine i even left *some* splines and pressed the metal pinion on the shaft for a really good fit.
daver18qc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 11:25 AM   #33
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by daver18qc View Post
Yes as i said when i suggested the RX280, you will have to sand the splines down (takes 5sec with a nail emery board with the motor plugged into a battery) then you make a small flat for the set screw and 2mm pinions will work just fine !

Be carefull when sanding, it takes literally nothing to sand these down and if you sand too much you'll have slack in the pinion. Better sand 1-2 second then test-fit, on mine i even left *some* splines and pressed the metal pinion on the shaft for a really good fit.

that's a perfect description if how to do it, thank you very much for going in depth on it
Old 05-22-2014, 02:23 PM   #34
Pebble Pounder

mini -t springs work great with those shocks
gives you just the right amount of articulation
jason1973 is offline   Reply With Quote

Liv3mind mrcp - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MRCP and MCRCP mitchponton Losi Mini-Rock Crawler 43 07-04-2014 03:46 PM
Losi MRCP mitchponton Micro Scale Rigs 5 06-22-2014 02:23 PM
MRCP Servo Mounts? skullking Losi Mini-Rock Crawler 5 07-08-2011 05:16 PM