Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Losi Mini-Rock Crawler

Notices

Thread: Still new LMC Pro.. deciding to build

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2014, 12:29 PM   #1

Default Still new LMC Pro.. deciding to build

Well I have been thinking of selling it because ua cant get it anymore.. or trading for an axial roller. But after my son finally found the box which I had managed yo keep hidden, lol. O think I will build it for him using a budget build thread I foind on here. But maybe even more budget by starting with a losi mrc esc.. By the wsy will that handle 2s lipo? So if any have any used stuff.. let me know. Or ideas..
straydawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-19-2014, 01:10 PM   #2
RCC Addict

Default Re: Still new LMC Pro.. deciding to build

Yes, the Losi ESC will handle a 2S lipo. Ran mine on one for quite some time before I gave it to a buddy whose I fried when I reversed the polarity on his. And I'll be damned if I didn't do the same thing when I went to put another Losi back in my MRC. I'm now running a Sidewinder Micro and it works great, especially with the drag brake function and awesome programmability. No complaints about the Losi ESC, though, aside from the lack of a drag brake. I run a 1300 mah 2S 35C lipo in mine and it works great. Good wheel speed when I need it.
Sh0rtBus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 01:34 PM   #3

Awesome, good to know. Cant wait to get started. Gonna try to find time to make s couple of small plates this evening.
Old 08-22-2014, 06:58 AM   #4
Fifth dimension

I have one on my shelf with the box stashed as well. My kids can stare at it all they want...it's not coming down. It's not my favorite class but having a new one on display is cool in my shop.
Crawllife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 08:06 AM   #5

Nice! Yeah I had that same thought but then again I held on to a Powell Peralta Ripper deck til # years ago when I finally set it up and remembered how awesome that shape felt, lol.

Still new LMC Pro.. deciding to build - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NCD SuDu Pro Down Under... OB New Pro Build. Oz Bruiser Axial XR10 142 10-02-2013 03:50 AM
My LMC so far BLOODBANE Losi Mini-Rock Crawler 3 08-06-2010 10:57 PM
My lmc ametr-crwlr Losi Mini-Rock Crawler 15 06-17-2010 09:56 AM
need help deciding on motor for scale build/prerunner Nabil Electronics 4 04-05-2008 09:26 PM
Need help deciding which frame to build JasonInAugusta General Crawlers 21 11-12-2004 02:51 PM