Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Losi Mini-Rock Crawler

Notices

Thread: Losi MRC project

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2017, 08:46 AM   #1
I wanna be Dave

Default Losi MRC project

I bought one of these little crawlers when they first came out which got me back in to the RC Hobby. I quickly advanced from it to various 1/10 scale rigs including an AX-10, Wraith, and several others.

Anyway, it's been sitting on the shelf and I've been itching for another project, so I figured I'd start with it. The problem is, as I read through the threads and click through the links to parts and mods, it seems most stuff is no longer available. I was able to secure some alum lock outs, chubs, steering knuckles, and steering linkage. I also scored some new shocks. But, that's about it.

Is anyone still supporting these little rigs?
mewalsh100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2017, 06:53 AM   #2
Pebble Pounder

Default Re: Losi MRC project

Do you have the RTR or Pro version? I have the RTR version and have been working on upgrading some things. Some things are easy to find like high torque mini servos from HiTec or Savox and lots of tire/wheel options. Other thing that are really helpful like CVD's you cannot find except from fellow forum members who may have some laying around. You can upgrade to the XR steering with some modding and heard that is a great option. In my opinion, not much more needs to be done, even with the stock ESC. Looks like you got some good upgrades going already. I have turned mine into a scaler by adding a 1/16 Traxxas Summit body/body accessories and shock limiters using fuel tubing as well as adjusting my alum shocks a bit.
sethstiles is offline   Reply With Quote