Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Losi Mini-Rock Crawler

Notices

Thread: Losi MRC Pivot Balls and Suspension Ends?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2021, 04:50 AM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default Losi MRC Pivot Balls and Suspension Ends?

I'm hoping someone can help me out. I've got a Losi Mini Rock Crawler that's been through a few different incarnations and lost a few parts. What I'm looking for is Losi part B1418, the little ball ends that go over the 2mm hardware it's held together with. I can't find an image that's linkable, so here's one of the few sources that lists the park, albeit sold out:

Team Losi Lower Suspension Rod Ends with Pivot Balls: Mini Rock Crawler ~ B1418 - Avery Street Stores

Everywhere seems to be sold out, (okay, eBay has a set of twelve for $30 plus $17 international shipping. Not going to happen) but I know that there has to be something out there that uses a similar part. Helicopters maybe? If anyone can point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
LAV25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-2021, 04:57 AM   #2
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: Losi MRC Pivot Balls and Suspension Ends?

Horizon mini crawler, is the same parts, I believe

Sent from my SM-G996U1 using Tapatalk
winnerone23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 08:48 AM   #3
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAV25 View Post
I'm hoping someone can help me out. I've got a Losi Mini Rock Crawler that's been through a few different incarnations and lost a few parts. What I'm looking for is Losi part B1418, the little ball ends that go over the 2mm hardware it's held together with. I can't find an image that's linkable, so here's one of the few sources that lists the park, albeit sold out:

Team Losi Lower Suspension Rod Ends with Pivot Balls: Mini Rock Crawler ~ B1418 - Avery Street Stores

Everywhere seems to be sold out, (okay, eBay has a set of twelve for $30 plus $17 international shipping. Not going to happen) but I know that there has to be something out there that uses a similar part. Helicopters maybe? If anyone can point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Wow. Sometimes you have to spend the money because no one else has it. Sometimes you have to eat ramen three times a day because no one else has it. If you want REAL food, maybe this hobby doesn’t fit your budget. Just saying because I’ve been there with the outrageous international shipping costs. Or the fact that they don’t make it anymore and you’re forced to spend that kind of money. Your asking a lot for an antique. I have what you want. No f**kin way! Very very rare. You’d have to kill me to get them. Spend the money or get out of the hobby. You’re only lucky this time if you find any

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
ClovisCrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 09:06 AM   #4
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClovisCrawler View Post
Wow. Sometimes you have to spend the money because no one else has it. Sometimes you have to eat ramen three times a day because no one else has it. If you want REAL food, maybe this hobby doesn’t fit your budget. Just saying because I’ve been there with the outrageous international shipping costs. Or the fact that they don’t make it anymore and you’re forced to spend that kind of money. Your asking a lot for an antique. I have what you want. No f**kin way! Very very rare. You’d have to kill me to get them. Spend the money or get out of the hobby. You’re only lucky this time if you find any

Seems like a real Dick post, with Zero reason behind it! Thanks for posting the UN-useful info... :eyesrolling:

Old 09-13-2021, 09:18 AM   #5
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by winnerone23 View Post
Seems like a real Dick post, with Zero reason behind it! Thanks for posting the UN-useful info... :eyesrolling:

No. It’s a reasonable post that YOU don’t want to accept. Good luck. You’re gonna need it. And the information WAS useful. Once again - you don’t want to accept it. Your way or the highway. As long as I’m in a better place than you

ClovisCrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 09:51 AM   #6
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClovisCrawler View Post
No. It’s a reasonable post that YOU don’t want to accept. Good luck. You’re gonna need it. And the information WAS useful. Once again - you don’t want to accept it. Your way or the highway. As long as I’m in a better place than you

Bro, I just want to thank you, for giving me the biggest, LMFAO!!!!!

No worries.. most of Us ACCEPT, that we all have to deal with a D-bag, from time to time.. I sure hope it helped your post count!

But, go ahead with your bad self.. :crying:

Old 09-13-2021, 03:36 PM   #7
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAV25 View Post

Thanks in advance!

How many do you need? I have several MRCs, a few in parts, might have a couple extra.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JSterrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2021, 07:46 AM   #8
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSterrett View Post
How many do you need? I have several MRCs, a few in parts, might have a couple extra.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have to do a thorough dig before I say for sure, so if you don't mind I'll try and get back to you in a while. Also going to check out the Horizon mini-crawler to see if I can source them, but it won't be more than three or four.

Quote:
Originally Posted by winnerone23 View Post
Horizon mini crawler, is the same parts, I believe

Thanks, I'll take a look for that. Forgot to mention that I knew about the Vaterra being the same or close but hadn't had any luck there.
LAV25 is offline   Reply With Quote

Losi MRC Pivot Balls and Suspension Ends? - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How many Pivot Balls ? morocho1979 Element RC 1/10 Enduro Trail Truck Sendero 2 02-20-2020 01:45 PM
Pivot balls acidtherory420 Axial Yeti 4 11-22-2016 08:25 PM
NEW pivot balls from AXIAL pro mod steve Axial Yeti XL 9 04-08-2015 08:29 PM
plastic pivot balls pro mod steve Axial Yeti XL 9 04-04-2015 08:44 PM
pivot balls for losi shocks? imbler2 Newbie General 4 03-14-2010 10:03 PM